Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You are so lucky! How much did you pay? I am starting out to make one from a mini fridge.

It's a GQF 1202 FOR $200
1f604.png
I'm ecstatic! Apparently the people are moving and need to sell ASAP

It is a wonderful bargain, thanks! I just hope it does work like they say. I'm driving an hour and a half to pick it up Tuesday morning. I airway have 23 turkey eggs waiting on the counter to go in and I'm sure I'll have more by then and they'll pile up while I test run it for a day or two.

It is a wonderful bargain, thanks! I just hope it does work like they say. I'm driving an hour and a half to pick it up Tuesday morning. I airway have 23 turkey eggs waiting on the counter to go in and I'm sure I'll have more by then and they'll pile up while I test run it for a day or two.
Turkeys?! I'm jealous, I want to raise turkeys so bad. Just got to wait it out....Husband thinks that 17 chickens are enough right now, lol.

Turkeys?! I'm jealous, I want to raise turkeys so bad. Just got to wait it out....Husband thinks that 17 chickens are enough right now, lol.

I talked mine into it by telling him we need our own sustainable way to breed our own thanksgiving turkeys. They're so personable and loving that I managed to get away with keeping 6 hens and a tom lol

That's how I was trying to talk my husband into getting turkeys, by saying we need to raise them for holidays. He kinda bought it, but we currently have our chickens on my dad's property which is pretty much farm land, and my dad isn't quite sure on it. So, I am reasearching everything to talk them both into it.

Back
Top Bottom