Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    growing up in the mountains with 3 brothers, hunting was a part of life.....with that said, the gun is not my weapon of choice, the slingshot is.....but sometimes it is necesary to shoot to kill not just scare. Good luck with learning,,,practice, practice, practice.....hubby would not let me have my own gun until he was sure I could hit what I was aiming at.

2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Saw 4 on my way home so I took extra garbage out for them since there are way too many predators for my liking today!! Can't take any chances with bantams, they are the perfect size for hawks!!! Stupid stupid hawks

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I remember my X husband when we were first going out at age 17! We went to a friends and they were shooting clays and he couldnt hit a darn one, he saw my chuckle and expected to make an ars out of me and made me shoot! little did he know I was also a mnt girl and ALSO daddy had NO boys! I took the over and under from him loaded and hit every single bird thrown. He and his buds were like ***!! ohhhhh how I loved my daddy and all those looooonnnng hunting practice sessions, he drove me nuts with ace cards... I couldnt put down the 22 until I got at least a doz consecutivly in the center!! and I seen so many tide containers filing in the air to top it! lol gosh I need to call my dad, I hate them getting so old : ( more than myself!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  5. nothingbutbirds

nothingbutbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    lol

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
  7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

OMG, that is just weird. I graduated from Central Regional and am 38.

8. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh that's funny! I actually grew up in Manchester. Went to Manchester High School. LOL!

9. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Did Someone say 'Goat Pics?!'

Candy and Lily (Lily's got the crazy eye going on)

[​IMG]

This is my DD's goat, the newest addition. Her name is Cow (until we can convince DD otherwise, she actually asked for a cow). This goat has 'creepy eyes' otherwise known as blue... but look creepy to me.

[​IMG]

Here they are with a 4 1/2 month old Black Orp, love the size comparison!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by