Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. nothingbutbirds

nothingbutbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    thats why i have to many roos i couldnt eat the ones i raised if its someone elses chicken i dont care but if it is i do

2. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    what about waterfowl?

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Don't feel bad. I went out to work in the garden for an hour and a half, this morning and came back to six pages to catch up on. So, it's not like pages a day, it happens in just hours and minutes!

mm

5. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    When my kids were little, the pediatrician always said, for diarrhea, use the BRAT diet; Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast. Could be worth a try...?

mm

6. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    So I let the chickens out at 6 thinking ahh they should be fine it is late and I hadn't seen a hawk in hours!! Not kidding you 5 min after I left them out one flew over my driveway and took perch in a close by tree!! Grrr had to run in the house put my baby with the dh and try to get them all back in their safe house!! Soo mad wish I could use a gun and get rid of him!!! Grrrrrr I think he was sitting across the street watching and waiting for a good chance and I gave home one!! Luckily no one was taken!! So I guess they wont be going outside anytime soon poor little guys!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    THROWING this out at ya all!!!

There is a youngin on BYC that is despirately trying to hatch in a homemade bator, however it has no fan, no thermostat and not much else! I am trying so hard to help! Already had three failed attempts : (

What I am getting at is I would be so happy if SOMEONE/ ANYONE with an old styro bator that will sell it to me cheap, so that it can be mailed AS A GIFT to her!!

I can paypal you the cash and shipping to send it to her!!!

Just throwing it out there! If I was still working I wouldnt hesitate to buy her a new one!

[​IMG] am I wacked?

8. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but wanted to say "Hello from central PA!". My first winter with chickens, a little nervous! I have 8 girls in my flock, no eggs yet. Hoping soon!

9. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    I have one that has had two successful hatches and has a third hatch of ducks in it ... when im done i will gladly donate it in about 2 weeks i would pay shipping too but i is broke !!! pm me if ya want

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hi Chickengirl! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by