Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    If anyone can get it to 17801 tomorrow. I could send it to Dover PA with my sister tomorrow night. It could be picked up on Sunday to finish its trip.

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hi guys! Yeah I definitely do appreciate any help. It's the young roo from Angelchix. Sending him from out there at her post office to mine has been a logistical nightmare.

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Happy Birthday RoPo!!!!!

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I just delivered Sally's new blue cochin cockerel. He is a strapping lad! And I came home with my first grandchicks.
    [​IMG]

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Okay guys! UPDATE on the session with Dr. Hanshaw and Dr. Martin.

The only two days they could get together on is the 6th or 8th of November. Which would either be a tuesday or a thursday. Starting at 9am and going into the early afternoon including the poultry tech class. The only change will be that each one of us would have to do the field part in our own perspective area with the local Vet. The concern is having that many birds in one area from all over creation creates a possibility for trouble. And God knows we love our birds and we can arrange small groups if need be in different areas to be able to get the vet to make a one stop and hit a few kinda thing. And that part doesn't take up as much time.

So what this leads to is which day would work better?
    I will send an email out tonight to all of those that I have emails addresses for It will come out after I get home tonight after work.

Chad.

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Not sure where this is at, but if someone can get it a little farther south, I will be heading up to the halifax area.

7. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I do know of 1 guy from manheim that does the testing, He is the one that test all the animals entered in the manheim farm show,,,,I could contact him and see if he could help out...

and chad, you have fun at work today, i called off ....sort of......I just kind of told them last night I was calling off for friday, and since they said, that's not calling it's standing in front of me saying you are not working tomorrow,,,,so i went outside and called them..

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Excellent! I know there are vets all over the place and we can organize something once everyone has the book work taken care of.

And YES! another fun night of cleaning the bowels of the hospital. [​IMG]

9. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    So, we all love Chad right??

Don't tell him that, he might get a swelled up ego....

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I do like the idea of walking outside to call LOL.

I need to make the date with Dr. Hanshaw so I can make arrangements as well for work that day. It would be at the Dept. Of Ag building across the street from the farm show complex. Will get the address out to everyone in the email.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by