Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Road trip this morning! I am heading up to see motorcyclechick and pick up my JG and drop of nothingbutbirds polish chick. So happy about getting this 2nd JG. I have a yard full of bantams and now will have 2 GIANTS!!!

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Happy Birthday ROPO!

Funnily enough, it takes having guests in from Cali to get to Green Dragon, unfortunately not for the auction.

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Happy Birthday Ropo!

4. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    The Lebanon Poultry Fanciers meeting is postponed. Thanks a lot Sandy! We don't need you Frankenstorm! I will keep you all updated!

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    And I was looking so forward to meeting other chicken folks, hope the next one is a day I am not working.

6. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I spend time every weekend packaging atleast 2 swaps that I have done thru the week, but no one is posting anything that I am interested in lately, I am having swap withdraw, so does anyone in Pa have anything to swap, my swap page is in my signature, take a look although I do not have much on there right now.

7. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    She isn't getting her Polish. I am kidnapping it. [​IMG]
    It is so cute! I think if I had the land, and could free range, I would get a bunch of Bantam Polish. Just to see them wandering around, looking cute. [​IMG]

8. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    @chickieschicks, hubby wants to say, Thanks for the straw business, every little bit helps.......wish I could of been there to meet you, but had to work..

9. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    LOL! She is a cutie pie, huh??

When you are ready for bantams, let me know and I will hook you up!

Thanks again for the JG AND the BR.... my sons are going to be in heaven!

10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    So, we all love Chad right?? He can't access BYC right now, but he is in need of transport for a roo.

I can get it from Pgh to State College tomorrow. Can anyone help this roo head east? Can we get him to Lebanon?

Please post here if you can help along the transport route. I know Chad will appreciate any distance you can cover!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by