Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

ISO...hi All...I'm looking to expand my flock and am hoping to purchase pullets who are colored egg layers ( Arucanas, Americanas, Easter eggers, Marans, Australorp or welsummers). I'm in Northampton County. I've not had much luck locally and I guess I can order from my pet chicken but I'd rather try here first. We currently have one white Leghorns and 3 RIR. I'm only looking for 1-2 birds. Thank you so much for reading
1f603.png

Ok well out of the six chicks I got from tractor supply 5 out of six are roosters and I am not sure about the last so I am going to keep the one I am not sure of and see if the newborns would want any of the 6 I forgot I had one rooster from a hatch so I have 6 roosters to get rid of.

RR: my two cents....return the purchase ..you are justified,,,,,

ISO...hi All...I'm looking to expand my flock and am hoping to purchase pullets who are colored egg layers ( Arucanas, Americanas, Easter eggers, Marans, Australorp or welsummers). I'm in Northampton County. I've not had much luck locally and I guess I can order from my pet chicken but I'd rather try here first. We currently have one white Leghorns and 3 RIR. I'm only looking for 1-2 birds. Thank you so much for reading
1f603.png
I don't know where Northampton County is, but if you could drive to Chester Co, I can certainly hook you up with really nice colored egg layers. Maybe a summer vacation to Valley Forge Park is in order - you can tell your family you need to make a quick stop on the way home . . .

I don't know where Northampton County is, but if you could drive to Chester Co, I can certainly hook you up with really nice colored egg layers. Maybe a summer vacation to Valley Forge Park is in order - you can tell your family you need to make a quick stop on the way home . . .

Hi I sent you a message
1f603.png

Hi,
I looked at my email and at this thread. No one has shown any interest in my 3 coops. (post 61128) Since I can't post them for sale both here and on Craigslist, I will be moving the sales to Craigslist Pittsburgh, Pa. Also maybe Altoona, PA Craigslist, we will see. I finished prepping them today and got the livery barn style coop and raised coop separated from their runs. The livery barn coop comes with a extremely sturdy run. The raised coop comes without a run. Took pics of all of them to post on CL.
Thanks again and have a nice day!
Karen in Ligonier, PA

Last edited:
Hi,
 I looked at my email and at this thread. No one has shown any interest in my 3 coops. Since I can't post them for sale both here and on Craigslist, I will be moving the sales to Craigslist Pittsburgh, Pa. Also maybe Altoona, PA Craigslist, we will  see. I finished prepping them today and got the  livery barn style coop and raised coop separated from their runs. The livery barn coop comes with a extremely sturdy run. The raised coop comes without a run.  Thanks again and have a nice day!
 Karen in Ligonier, PA

If you haven't already posted pics of the coop here you can post them here to help attract people to your sales post on Craigslist.

Hi,
I looked at my email and at this thread. No one has shown any interest in my 3 coops. (post 61128) Since I can't post them for sale both here and on Craigslist, I will be moving the sales to Craigslist Pittsburgh, Pa. Also maybe Altoona, PA Craigslist, we will see. I finished prepping them today and got the livery barn style coop and raised coop separated from their runs. The livery barn coop comes with a extremely sturdy run. The raised coop comes without a run. Took pics of all of them to post on CL.
Thanks again and have a nice day!
Karen in Ligonier, PA
hugs.gif
I know I can't get them, but I was certainly looking forward to seeing the pictures. Perhaps others were keeping silent while waiting for photos.
Regardless, I am sorry you felt ignored.

Back
Top Bottom