Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

you mean my hubby ???he's a little slow at noticing things....the turkeys were 3 weeks old before he said "hey, those aren't chickens"

lau.gif
My DH is still confusing the Roos with the Hens, and these guys are over a year. He knows the roos that spur him, though.

Missy, I've been thinking of bringing wood into the basement to keep dry. We will definitely lose power, we always do. So I've washed all the dirty clothes I can find, figured out what meals can be done on the stovetop (propane) and got the dishwasher going now.

I've got to get my brooders cleaned out and put inside, DH has yet to clean gutters, but I believe that's first on the list this morning.

Oops sorry, Mama...thought you were posting pics in advance of your trip east to see Chad!
That should now read, What kind of girl (please tell me it's a girl) is that in pic 4 in your last post of pics Wing?

Nope. All I have is bantams brahma, orps and ameraucana. Which I would be happy to bring along if anyone wants some! Leaving here around 9.

This thread will most likely get realy quiet once we start losing electric, so everyone try to stay safe and dry....I will be thinking of everyone,,,for those that I have phone # for, don't be surprised if I call just to check up...
Next weekend will be alot of cleanup, if you are close to me and overwhelmed with cleanup, please ask for help..
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Are you guys gonna hit hard on the east side of PA? Our wheather cast for us has just been lots of rain and now maybe that "S" word for Sunday night until Monday morn commute, yuck, Either way, hope its all good for everyone since ot makes it difficult to stay safe and dry and get enough wine, thought I think are in the 15 bottle section,
lau.gif

Got up to early this morn, got woke up by a "squeak toy" of a roo crow,

oh and seramas with leg feathers, they have themwere they are "booted" now. I heard they are also working on ones that have beards and muffs, Booted ones are soooooo raaarreee and hard to find right now, just like the frizzled silked.

This thread will most likely get realy quiet once we start losing electric,   so everyone try to stay safe and dry....I will be thinking of everyone,,,for those that I have phone # for, don't be surprised if I call just to check up...
Next weekend will be alot of cleanup, if you are close to me and overwhelmed with cleanup, please ask for help..
:hugs  :hugs  :fl  :fl

Ditto.

Wingstone, I'm only a few miles away. I know the creek will make it difficult travel between here and there, but I double checked the chainsaw, its ready to go. Probably get some gas for the generator today, just in case, even though I expect a lot of nothing. I'm right next to the creek, so flooding is very real possibility. Barn and basement were both under last year.

I use my cell for everything, so you should be able to get me on here.

Grew up out here in the country, not too worried. Take it as it comes.

Time to go brew some beer and wait!

Back
Top Bottom