Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome lilmiss! Lancaster county here as well.
    Hopefully by spring I'll have some Orps. Not buff, though.
    There are a couple of us from around Mount Joy on here, so you are not alone.

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Welcome aboard !!!!
    I got buff orp's and lemon cuckoo orp's,,,,but no roo to go with them....

3. Goober1201

Goober1201 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2012
    Apollo Pa, 15613
    HI everyone!! I'm near Apollo pa, I have wild turkey 1 Tom and 2 hens for sale! Anyone want thanksgiving dinner!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hi Goober! N berks here! not sure where apollo is! post pics and prices!

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you so much everyone....mt.joy is just a hop from me..Cool!! *wingstone*- Going to stay clear of the roos for now(neighbors)..hee hee...but the buffs sound promising, I will be "ready" for birds-juveniles in spring-if that would work for you ..Here is a "Newbie" one for ya, I do not know what a 'lemon' cuckoo-orp is...[​IMG] , *chiqueschick*-really have my heart set on the buffs...but from the looks at what happens to people with chickens though, who knows what my heart will "stay" set on. Hoping at some point to "run-into" you all........Welcome Goober![​IMG]

6. Goober1201

Jul 11, 2012
    Apollo Pa, 15613
    I cant up load pics...lol But I was trying to get 100.00 for all 3.

7. Goober1201

Jul 11, 2012
    Apollo Pa, 15613
    Thanks all, Ive been away from this forum for so long..lol its taking a bit to catch up and see what yall been up to..lol

8. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Lemon orp's usually have a barring on them, mine do not.....I am thinking about breeding them with the BR roo I got from chad though......My orp's have all come from HallFamilyFarm on here, they have some nice pics on their profile.

9. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally did you get those scovy eggs yet ?
    I gave up on them when I found out that they can not breed with other breeds of duck.

hoping electric holds out, I got quail going to lockdown on monday, and another bator full of ancona ducks (possible crested), do not want to lose these.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

*wing- can't seem to find 'Hall Family Farm"..sorry, ...probably me[​IMG], too many things going on right now.. haha. Thank you for all you help/ info., will get it figured out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by