Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Bear's first egg! :ya Penny's first egg! :celebrate These two are best friends, so they decided to lay their first eggs side-by-side at the same time. Both are 21 week old. Bear the Rhodefielder laid a BIG 1st egg, which is size medium. And it's dark brown. Penny the Welbar laid a darker brown egg, peewee sized. Her egg is not as dark as I thought, but it's speckled Their 1st eggs with Dolly's eggs.The egg colors in this photo are little lighter than the true color.
YAY! Congratulations!

Bear's first egg! :ya Penny's first egg! :celebrate These two are best friends, so they decided to lay their first eggs side-by-side at the same time. Both are 21 week old. Bear the Rhodefielder laid a BIG 1st egg, which is size medium. And it's dark brown. Penny the Welbar laid a darker brown egg, peewee sized. Her egg is not as dark as I thought, but it's speckled Their 1st eggs with Dolly's eggs.The egg colors in this photo are little lighter than the true color.
Yay! How exciting!! :weee PS: Where did you get that adorable scale??
1f60d.png

Last edited:
YAY! Congratulations!

This afternoon, I told hubby that poor Dolly has laid an egg per day for 8 days straight and no other girl would lay. He said we should have a talk to the girls about having chicken soup for dinner. The girls must hear him, and two laid. I'm surprised that Penny laid, since her comb is not really red and is still small.

This afternoon, I told hubby that poor Dolly has laid an egg per day for 8 days straight and no other girl would lay. He said we should have a talk to the girls about having chicken soup for dinner. The girls must hear him, and two laid. I'm surprised that Penny laid, since her comb is not really red and is still small.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom