Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Here at central NY, we had very bad storms around 3pm too. It just raining now. I didn't have chance to stop at the 100 year old NY State Fair. There were over 1 million people there. I tried to go once, and was stuck on I 81 for a long time before I gave up.

I don't have RIR, but you can find plenty of loco... I mean local people to "help" you get started with fifty or so chickens. I hope you built that coop big! If not, get building again!
Most don't begin building until they already have the chicks! :lol:

My turkeys better know how much I love them. Tonight was my daughter's first night of dance and we didn't get home til after dark. Of course, 5 of them weren't in the coop. I spent about a half hour figuring out which trees they were in, chasing them out and print them back in the coop. There were 3 in one tree, one in another, and the hardest one to find was in the chicken run roosting. I got them all in and put away before it started to rain but I got stuck in the rain finishing up. They drive me crazy! But I love them lol.

I can't find Jaebels. She was there this afternoon. No pile of feathers. No frantic chirping. Poof.

Aw, I hope she returns to you safe and sound. :hugs

northwestern PA

Welcome to the club!

My turkeys better know how much I love them. Tonight was my daughter's first night of dance and we didn't get home til after dark. Of course, 5 of them weren't in the coop. I spent about a half hour figuring out which trees they were in, chasing them out and print them back in the coop. There were 3 in one tree, one in another, and the hardest one to find was in the chicken run roosting. I got them all in and put away before it started to rain but I got stuck in the rain finishing up. They drive me crazy! But I love them lol.

Oh no. I was hoping to free range my turkeys before and I assumed they would mosey back into their coop at dusk like the chickens do. I am thinking I was wrong about this and I will have to build them a large run to contain them... :rolleyes:

:weee Storms!
:oops: Now I'm worried about Ozzy who will be out in the storm. :he
Chaos convinced me to rename Lita Ford. She will be Sharon, and this baby is Kelly.

He will be ok!:hugs

Here at central NY, we had very bad storms around 3pm too. It just raining now. I didn't have chance to stop at the 100 year old NY State Fair. There were over 1 million people there. I tried to go once, and was stuck on I 81 for a long time before I gave up.

Sorry you missed it, hopefully it will work better for you next time!:fl :hugs

I can't find Jaebels. She was there this afternoon. No pile of feathers. No frantic chirping. Poof.

I hope all is well and she returns soon! :fl

northwestern PA

Welcome!

They know, they just won't admit it!:lau

Back
Top Bottom