Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

We have a White Rock and a Red Star. Some say we should get a third just in case something happens to one so the other won't be lonely. Even now, if we take one out to hold it, the other(the white rock in particular) will tweet loudly looking for her sister!
wink.png
So we try to hold them both at the same time- which gets crazy because they are flapping their new wings and walking up on our shoulders. They're so fun!
smile.png

It is much easier to find smaller chickens and get them integrated into a flock. You will want more someday anyway . . .

Last couple days to make plans before the chicken train departs... So far I believe I am picking up some poults from Aurora for Blarney on my way out (@Blarneyeggs , we need to talk about drop off)... and picking up some chicks from @dheltzel for @hyzenthlay on my way back on Tuesday.

Thanks again for doing this! I'm looking forward to seeing you next week! @dheltzel , my friend apparently decided that discretion is the better part of valor, since she told me this morning that she's not going to add any chicks to the train. I, on the other hand, do not have that self-control, so I'm excited for the new chicks next week!! :p

Hi ,
the t-shirt and the cabinet incubator courtesy of my wonderful husband Bob. I got the incubator from Carl Thompson in Blairsville, Pennsylvania. He's got a couple of other ones he wants to sell.
Today I put in 14 light Sussex eggs in and 10 crossbred light Sussex X Cuckoo Marans eggs.

Best,
Karen

Love the shirt! My sister just bought me one similar. She's afraid of birds and lives 12 hrs away, which shes happy about lol. Not sure how it'll be if she comes to visit. My husband just okayed an incubator!!

Back
Top Bottom