Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Let me just say again Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [​IMG]

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have just figured it out!!!!!! She's upset I have been spending so much time on the chickens areas BECAUSE...in my "spare" time she wants me to build rooms downstairs, and re-stucco the wall.

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh and Sally....and if it just slipped out to Eric? [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    On that note, I just had my own [​IMG] moment! It was also emberAssing. I was wearing some nylon pants. They are meant to go under my jeans when I ride this time of year, but I was NOT wearing clean jeans into the coop! Anyway, my bottom has gotten quite big over the past 6 years (since getting married), and the stupid things keep coming down. I am wearing a long shirt,, and the neighbors are far enough away that they probably wouldn't see anyway. I am good to go ... Until some hot guy gets out of his truck, and asks to borrow some gas. I handed him my egg (nice move, huh?) and we talked a moment about his father's farm. The whole time, I am trying to discreetly keep from mooning him! When he finally left (I gave him the gas for free. He made my morning so much more beautiful!!) my pants were almost to my knees, and I had to dash behind a shed. [​IMG]
    I hardly remember what problems the hens were having in the coop thismorning.

6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG! I'm soooo SORRY!! That really stinks!! :-(

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

8. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Ha! I love it!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by