1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    My daughter is finally ready to start playing with playmobil. This is her first set we bought her, she picked it out herself,

[​IMG]

That is just the cutest toy ever!!!!!!!

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh! I have to add a few layers to my bunch. Just had a woman tonight at the hospital want a standing order of 4 dozen eggs every other week.

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Heather, VERY cute babies! And the toy, LOVE IT!!! Like mother like daughter hehe and than she goes out and plays with the real ones lol

4. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Oh yes, she thinks she is miss thing. They have a duck pond, with geese too!!!! Love playmobil!

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL that is great! You just need horses and a pair of persnickity goats and you've got it made! lol

6. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I wish I would have known. I have 7 hens going out tomorrow, 5 are at POL. I won't have anymore for a while.

Someone was talking about keeping there peeps in the house all winter??????????? Heck no!!! You just take it up a couple of inches every couple of days, after 2 weeks. Around 4 weeks you start turning the light off during the day. Then you start putting a regular light bulb on them at night. Until there is no extra heat on them. I keep mine in the garage, until 6 weeks, then I will take them outside to the barn, in a dog play pen, inside the barn. If it gets to cold at night, below 20, I would bring them back up to the house. Otherwise they are good to go, forever!!!!!!!

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    She just came up to me and said " Your Chad with the chickens!?!" Ummm yes....She than turned and said " I heard your eggs are good, I have five kids and can you supply us?" 4-5 dozen every other week. If the girls are on par I could get that in a week. It just shorts the family supply.

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Oh and word keeps getting around that I'm gonna be raising pigs. Good God! I don't even have a pig pen and I have three people wanting to know when they will be ready for butcher. I don't even have piglets!

9. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    i just puked on my computer. back street boys. really.

10. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    old spots great tasting pig.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by