1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep, with me yelling at pigs running all over creation. I'll make f'n bacon out of you before we get home if I catch you!!!!!!!! Yep and my luck it would be on route 1 or blue route....I could see it....a lot of ****** off people with fists waving and hands flying in the air.

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
  3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    She is developmentally 5, but she has down syndrome and is going to be 10 in January. It has taken forever to teach her imaginative play!!! Toys r us has playmobil. The only other places are on-line store, or specialty toy shoppes. There is one in Hummelstown, Palmyra, and Ephrata. There is more chicken sets I found this morning! I think I like them as much as she does :)

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hmmm... Thinking about where I can set up a fodder system lol..

[​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus w/crappy Inet Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Cherry Egger???? hmmmmmmm

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Thanks Heather...was trying to figure out if my 2 yo was old enough for it...prolly...knowing him and his desire to do things bigger than he is! LOL

Sally...you have entirely too much time on your hands!

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus w/crappy Inet Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] most people wouldnt last a week watching the kids I watch, plus I cant leave them alone for a second.... I have some kids that are special needs and 3, yes 3 have ADD and two are on meds and the other, well coming to "MomMoms is now called MomMoms boot camp" lol I color, sing adn play games yes, but most times, since I have almost all boys, its breaking up fights and trying to keep them out of trouble!!

8. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ahh...life at my house! Though I only have the 2 yo during the day....which is lovely...HE will be a normal human being.

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    So what exactly is normal? My 2yr old well she turns 2 on the 27th loves the chickens like my 7yr old. lol

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    In my terms normal is helpful, kind, caring, sane...LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by