Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Lancaster
wink.png

Quote:
Ummm I'm not sure..... I asked DH he said Ford City was near Greensburg? I'm near Uniontown

ford city near kittanning, fc not too far from union town greensburg is near gettysburg?

Quote:
I was just through Uniontown on Saturday visiting a friend. She lives on Fairchance. It's a 2 hour trip from me (Beaver County) but it makes for a nice day trip.

Yes we are an hour south of Pittsburgh, but 3-4 hrs from Gettysburgand we are an hour southwest of Greensburg. For perspective we are 25 minutes north of Morgantown WV and if you look at a map where MD,WV & PA all come together we are just slightly west of that point.

Quote:
freeport aint too far from FC lol i think the sabers have faced your football team? not sure though, we went 11-0 and lost in the playoffs

I'm not sure!

I went to the Fayette Co. Fairground yesterday. Picked up a cute 4 month Easter Egger hen. So, they'll have it again there this coming Sunday. It takes me well over an hour to get there. I like Murraysville TSC -- closer for me.

Take it easy man.

Jim

Quote:
freeport aint too far from FC lol i think the sabers have faced your football team? not sure though, we went 11-0 and lost in the playoffs

I'm not sure!

I went to the Fayette Co. Fairground yesterday. Picked up a cute 4 month Easter Egger hen. So, they'll have it again there this coming Sunday. It takes me well over an hour to get there. I like Murraysville TSC -- closer for me.

Take it easy man.

Jim

the murraysville one is waaaay closer, was there any quail at the fayette? odd question haha

I would like to try to get one at the kittanning tsc this year

Back
Top Bottom