Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I <3 my EEs

I <3 my EEs Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2011
    Lancaster
    Lancaster [​IMG]

2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Ummm I'm not sure..... I asked DH he said Ford City was near Greensburg? I'm near Uniontown

ford city near kittanning, fc not too far from union town greensburg is near gettysburg?

3. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Kittaning is northeast of Pgh... Uniontown is pretty far south in Fayette county. Greensburg is more East and slightly south of Pgh. does this help?

4. hannakat

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Quote:I was just through Uniontown on Saturday visiting a friend. She lives on Fairchance. It's a 2 hour trip from me (Beaver County) but it makes for a nice day trip.

5. julnjake

julnjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2011
    SW PA
    Yes we are an hour south of Pittsburgh, but 3-4 hrs from Gettysburgand we are an hour southwest of Greensburg. For perspective we are 25 minutes north of Morgantown WV and if you look at a map where MD,WV & PA all come together we are just slightly west of that point.

6. julnjake

Aug 20, 2011
    SW PA
    Hanakat my babysitter is in Fairchance! [​IMG]

7. hannakat

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    It's such a small world [​IMG]

8. jim-pav

jim-pav Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2011
    Freeport, PA
    Quote:freeport aint too far from FC lol i think the sabers have faced your football team? not sure though, we went 11-0 and lost in the playoffs

I'm not sure!

I went to the Fayette Co. Fairground yesterday. Picked up a cute 4 month Easter Egger hen. So, they'll have it again there this coming Sunday. It takes me well over an hour to get there. I like Murraysville TSC -- closer for me.

Take it easy man.

Jim

9. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:freeport aint too far from FC lol i think the sabers have faced your football team? not sure though, we went 11-0 and lost in the playoffs

I'm not sure!

I went to the Fayette Co. Fairground yesterday. Picked up a cute 4 month Easter Egger hen. So, they'll have it again there this coming Sunday. It takes me well over an hour to get there. I like Murraysville TSC -- closer for me.

Take it easy man.

Jim

the murraysville one is waaaay closer, was there any quail at the fayette? odd question haha

I would like to try to get one at the kittanning tsc this year

10. julnjake

Aug 20, 2011
    SW PA
    Quote:If my horse wasnt lame I would be showing him at the Fayette Co Fairgrounds this weekend!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by