Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    [​IMG] duh...I thought the FC was for Ford City... but it's Fayette Co!?!?!?! my bad

2. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:No, fc stands for ford city. Fayette COUNTY, kinda like Armstomg COUNTY

3. flitter

flitter Chillin' With My Peeps

This is a change of subject but... can anyone tell me where/how to contact the officials that do animal testing for the state?

Also somewhere in officialdom there must be a listing for avian vets in PA. Anyone have a link?

4. flitter

flitter Chillin' With My Peeps

5. NewToFarming

NewToFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Millersburg, PA
  6. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Quote:I'm not sure!

I went to the Fayette Co. Fairground yesterday. Picked up a cute 4 month Easter Egger hen. So, they'll have it again there this coming Sunday. It takes me well over an hour to get there. I like Murraysville TSC -- closer for me.

Take it easy man.

Jim

the murraysville one is waaaay closer, was there any quail at the fayette? odd question haha

I would like to try to get one at the kittanning tsc this year

=======================
    Hi, [​IMG]
    I have 4 Marans cockerels and a French Black Copper Marans cock to get rid of. Does anyone know of anything withing driving distance of Latrobe, Greensburg or Johnstown where I can sell/give away these birds? Like a chicken swap or something? Best, Karen in Ligonier 15658

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  7. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    Quote:the murraysville one is waaaay closer, was there any quail at the fayette? odd question haha

I would like to try to get one at the kittanning tsc this year

=======================
    Hi, [​IMG]
    I have 4 Marans cockerels and a French Black Copper Marans cock to get rid of. Does anyone know of anything withing driving distance of Latrobe, Greensburg or Johnstown where I can sell/give away these birds? Like a chicken swap or something? Best, Karen in Ligonier 15658

you could try for next weekend at fayette county fair grounds, its only a little over an hour from ligonier:thumbsup

8. julnjake

julnjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2011
    SW PA
    Quote:Do you know the date and time?

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa

date is the 28th. starts at around 7 and goes til 12 if you want to stay that long, most people start leaving around 10 or 11

10. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop

date is the 28th. starts at around 7 and goes til 12 if you want to stay that long, most people start leaving around 10 or 11

=================
    Thanks! [​IMG] I've never been to one of these events. What should I expect? Anything special I need to consider?
    Thanks,
    Karen

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by