Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

A green dragon meet up could be dangerous, first i would have to take the truck, then I would need lots of

then after being there with a bunch of enablers . I would have major problems when I got home.

But hey. It sounds like a plan.

The one standing behind me reading this ,,,,said...
Been gone too long,
caf.gif
...way tooo much to catch up on. Now , I thought we are not supposed to let "certain someones" stand behind us when we are on the computer..can't remember who said that..
smack.gif
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...Sally, I hope you are feeling better
hugs.gif

A green dragon meet up could be dangerous, first i would have to take the truck, then I would need lots of

then after being there with a bunch of enablers . I would have major problems when I got home.

Hahaha! And you KNOW Blarney and I are SERIOUS about our enabling!!! And, pigs DO fly, I swear!
lau.gif

lau.gif
OMG That's hilarious!!!

What the Heck is with you gals and being afraid of being enabled and the fear of the DHs"? You just have to get them addicted. Look at Sally, she has hers addicted to where he has his own chicks. lol

Thank you Sally, you have convinced me to give duck hatching another try, will have to head over to ebay tonight and see what I can get in time for the hatch a long..
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom