Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My man too!!! so cute and tickles me pink to see it!!!

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Cuteness!!! LF? Bantam? I think you said before LF, right?

3. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Anyone have thoughts on sand in the coop in the winter? A few articles are saying that it is okay since the chickens aren't sleeping on the floor, and that while the sand takes awhile to warm up, it will keep putting out heat through the night as the heat escapes.
    Also, so far I have not had to heat my two water-ers. So the coop, while not insulated, is staying warm.
    I have to order the sand tomorrow, so if you have a thought, please share it now.

4. kbgh

kbgh Chillin' With My Peeps

There's a fancy pigeon show in Lancaster. I don't raise pigeons but will be attending on Saturday becasusewe will be having a PAS directors meeting.

Jan 10-13, 2013

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Reading Winter Show
    Host Resort & Conference Center
    2300 Lincoln Hwy East ( RT 30 )
    Lancaster, PA 17602

5. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

There are 4 LF and 1 bantam. All blue. :)

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    perfect!!

I just love a nice blue bird!

7. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania

The May one is in my neck of the woods!

8. kbgh

kbgh Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll post reminders in April, but mark you calendar now.

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    let me know if your on FB at all she is on there not on here but I will copy paste it to her on fb Thanks!

10. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Warning to my pocono friends: Do Not bring your car to be fixed at Best auto in Tannersville pa. My hubby brought my car in for a simple ailignment. He is a mechanic and doesn't have that tool. Soon after my brake line broke and my abs and all wheel drive stopped working. After a year of putting all new parts in and it still wasn't working. I blew a fuse and hubby went to replace it and seen the abs fuse was moved over. They were the only ones besides my hubby to touch my car. They must have thought he would bring it back to have everything repaired not knowing my hibby is a mechanic. I was very upset when my break line broke, thet put myself and my childrens lives in danger.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by