Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    couldn't talk hubby into going, he's tired.....glad we didn't go though...he just called me and said he got another UUUMMMM,,,flying predator.......YYYAAAYYY, one less for me to worry about.

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    I wanna come!

3. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    would love to go to Green dragon, think we need to set up a meet there sometime!! Also been working my butt off for my last craft show of the year and id thought i would share something i made for my girls that i knew u all would like. did have a purple one too but the DD kindly has misplaced it.. grrrrr [​IMG]

4. kbgh

kbgh Chillin' With My Peeps

Sally,

You'll see more than chickens.

Exotic phesants, doves, quail, tons of ducks (got a pair of gorgeous Madarins this year for $55.00), cages eggs and more.

Kerry

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh how cute!!!!!

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    for a man that complains about my birds, I sure do catch him doing things like this quite often..
    [​IMG]
    You can not see it in the pic but he has a handful of sunflower seeds.

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

It is. Thanks!!! Love my Langshan chicks! Soooo cute.

8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Well get in the car and head up! :D

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Doves!! cool! I have a friend who shows!! will share it with her as well!!! on facebook I am in a group https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/palivestockfarmgardenandpets/ if you also have a FB page let us know and one of us can add you to the group to post updates and info!! Thank you!

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Adorable!! maybe you can donate a couple to the BYC NYDhatch along for some marketing ?? dont know how that works, but I think I saw something about donating prizes!!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by