Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

would love to go to Green dragon, think we need to set up a meet there sometime!! Also been working my butt off for my last craft show of the year and id thought i would share something i made for my girls that i knew u all would like. did have a purple one too but the DD kindly has misplaced it.. grrrrr

would love to go to Green dragon, think we need to set up a meet there sometime!! Also been working my butt off for my last craft show of the year and id thought i would share something i made for my girls that i knew u all would like. did have a purple one too but the DD kindly has misplaced it.. grrrrr
Oh how cute!!!!!

for a man that complains about my birds, I sure do catch him doing things like this quite often..

You can not see it in the pic but he has a handful of sunflower seeds.

Sally,

You'll see more than chickens.

Exotic phesants, doves, quail, tons of ducks (got a pair of gorgeous Madarins this year for $55.00), cages eggs and more.

Kerry
Doves!! cool! I have a friend who shows!! will share it with her as well!!! on facebook I am in a group https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/palivestockfarmgardenandpets/ if you also have a FB page let us know and one of us can add you to the group to post updates and info!! Thank you!

Adorable!! maybe you can donate a couple to the BYC NYDhatch along for some marketing ?? dont know how that works, but I think I saw something about donating prizes!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom