Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I have to go see when the set is for ducks on the thread...... that is sweet! I can pay you for a few of them!! you want the ducklings that hatch? : )

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Bad news, little lucas dropped the tiny white leghorn bantam chick and it died last night. : ( we have had so many chicks and never had an issue, now I worry about hatching these serama!!! poor kid was beside himself : (

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/725152/set-your-calendar-pennsylvania-avicultural-society#

Pennsylvania Avicultural Society has two tailgate swaps a year.

Mark your calendar now.

You do not need to be a member to Buy or Sell (non-members $10.00 fee)

Spring swap

Saturday, May 11, 2013
    Clearfield Fairgrounds • Clearfield, PA.

Fall swap

Saturday, September 28, 2013
    Lake Tobias * Halifax, PA.

Here is a link to our mem bership application

click here to download PAS Membership Application

our website link

http://www.paavsoc.com/index.php

1 person likes this.
  4. kbgh

kbgh Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks.

Both swaps are relatively centrally located.

Hope to see some of you there.

Kerry

5. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Yeah I have 2 white jersey girls, and the my rooster is a leghorn, I have one running around with a 1 inch crest and is only 7 weeks old, big boy :) he looks more like a leghorn, but cant wait to see how big he gets

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Thanks Kerry!! We love Lake Tobias worth a drive anyday, add chickens to the mix and [​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Cool!

8. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I am so proud of myself, I just went shopping on black friday,,,,Okay it was just TSC but they have some awesome sales today,,,,,got myself a spotlight and a game camera, and hubby got a new coat......I never shop on this day, but I needed a few things there and came out with alot.

On a funny note, I just about peed myself today,,,,You need to use your imagination for this one, I was talking to a few of the roosters, (yes we crow back and forth ), and all of a sudden the young serama rooster left out a crow (I think ) It sounded like he was sucking on a helium balloon, I laughed so hard he ran away.

9. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

On my way to Green Dragon...anyone else decide to go?

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Is that one of the new chicks as your avatar? adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by