Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

Yep stole this one from Wing too lol. You have to text me so I can come down. [​IMG]

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Grrrr....guess what I didn't do yesterday on the day off. Yep . Didn't get the plow on yet. [​IMG]

4. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Yes, Sally. I feel better. The problem that won't go away is my inability to breathe. Before, I had to rest after I got dressed, or at least before walking out the back door. Now that I have someone to talk to (I couldn't talk on the phone. It made me dizzy and sick) I am gasping for breath, and my chest hurts.
    I still have a slight cough, head ache and earache. Nothing constant the way it was.
    Poor DH. The chickens were not happy to see him this morning. Red tried to scare him away(but didn't touch him![​IMG]) and everyone else stayed in the coop. Not sure how, but both waters were empty. It takes them two days to empty them, and they were only filled before they went to bed. I assume the girls were running around (maybe the boys were randy) and bumping into them. I know the bedding needs raked, but I cannot ask DH to do it. He is doing so much already! I am REALLY grateful!
    So,, how are all the other sick women doing?

5. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Sorry to RoPo and other little whipper snappers (young people). "Randy" means the boys were in the mood for making love.
    I am only in my early thirties, but I was informed I was old yesterday. Anyone remember the key chains that beeped when you whistled? They are from the nineties. While she was alive when they were around, RoPo said they were before her time. [​IMG]I now feel like this ---->[​IMG]
    [​IMG] That is okay. We all are old to someone. Even 22 -year-OLDs![​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  6. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Umm...sometimes...Your an attny. Does she seem like she would be one to bluff? lol I had to show the ROI of having chickens and the potential gain from investment. [​IMG]

8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Being an attorney gives me literally no insight into the mind of any women. I have Male Disease, loosely translated "I have no idea what a woman thinks". [​IMG]

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG] You should be able to at least read if she is bluffing or not. I'd start looking at Blarney's lil goats on the computer making it very blatant what you are doing to test the waters.

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Like I said I made it very obvious when looking at chickens......Had to go to the Greenfire website and show the price of the chickens they have are selling for. And did it with the laptop on my lap with her next to me on the sofa lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by