Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Building is going great. Thanks! The comets are really digging the fact that they can look out of the coup through the screen door with the plexi panes in. [​IMG]

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    OK...looking at that smiley. What are you guys trying to say? I'm a chatty chicken holder? LOL Maybe I am lol

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sooo glad to hear things are going well[​IMG],..you definitely deserve it! plexi-glass doors...cool, gives'em more light & they can keep an eye on ya! [​IMG]

4. LittleMissPurdy

Yeah, now he will never be allowed to see this site again..ever!..Seriously though, I know it's the best way for me to go for now , got alot going on right now, besides chickens..haha, but then so does everyone..[​IMG].

5. chippysmom327

chippysmom327 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2012
    Apollo, PA
    Out here in Westmoreland County!!! :D

Edit: didn't mean to just randomly say that, lol. I kinda only read the first page of the thread and didnt realize there was 759 other pages *blushes*.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Welcome to the loony bin![​IMG]

7. LittleMissPurdy

second that one [​IMG]heehee[​IMG]..hello & welcome..(lancaster co.)

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hi! On the other side of the state here [​IMG]

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    A certain someone had a LOT of caffeine before bed (after a whole week without any at all). So a certain someone is still awake. On the up side, a certain someone now knows how she is going to build her new coop. [​IMG]
    The most annoying part is that DH is willing to get up with the dog in ... A few hours, and let the chickens out. All I have to do is sleep, and feel better. I now can't sleep, and I feel sicker than before.[​IMG] BUT AT LEAST I KNOW HOW TO BUILD THE NEW COOP!!!!![​IMG]
    Before going to sleep, DH even told me to get more materials than I absolutely needed (needed, but could have done without). Another first. God must have answered yes to my prayer that DH be more attentive this week.
    I am so lucky.

10. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Couldn't have said it better myself ! LOL

Amazing,,,, like it was custom ordered, personalized, just in time for Christmas.....

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by