Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    LOVE IT!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG perfect.... now where in heck is that piss in pants emoticon!!! I sure need it

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    can I just copy and save emoticons and then copy paste them back and they still have that movement?? too funny... that NEEDS to be chads avitar!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

6. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally, still waiting to see some of those brahma eggs offered in the swaps, or even to see you there, i have seen you stalking

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Soo excited just got home with my Christmas presents ( blue molted Cochin trio) they are soo beautiful nd I love them already :) I'll get my comp up and running so I can post pics! Def worth the 4 hour round trip!!

8. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    My husband came home thismorning, and checked on the chickens for me. He doesn't know a thing about them, so this surprised me. He even ventured into the garage, and gave the hens in the holding pen some water. Those girls are very friendly, and must have been in his face while he was doing it. I am very impressed indeed. [​IMG] Later he will be going into the big coop with the 18. That includes Cadbury, who is going to sit on his back the whole time he is bent over. Red who is going to want to know WHAT DH thinks he is doing in HIS coop?! And Baby and Penny who will be squatting for him. I also have one Red Star that always wants to know what you are doing.
    The feeders need filled, the waterers cleaned and filled, and the water heaters installed. Ten minutes for me, an hour for him. I am really glad he is taking care of me... Even if he did put all the clean silverware in the junk drawer, then wake me to say he made me lunch, and I need to get some sleep.[​IMG]
    My husband is not normally helpful, so I am going to take whatever I can get!
    BTW, did you know a LF hen can squeeze into a six inch hole? The holding pen/brooder has a rabbit house on both ends. One has the lid nailed open, and that is where the hens laid when I got them. Thismorning I found two eggs on the other end. [​IMG]I am still stunned.

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    They are gorgeous Brownie and I am SO jealous!! :)

10. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]
    wish i could do this...Time to get ready for a 12 hour shift.....wonder if stomping my feet would help ?? maybe if I cough on enough people they will send me home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by