Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Sally, I had springer's,(liver & white)- 2 actually. not at the same time though,omg..they have soo much energy!,some of the greatest dogs ever. Had named them: Elmer J. Fudd & Tracker. Both where the most excellent hunting dogs, Tracker-better of the two. Now I have a 5lb.Pomeranian..don't know how that happened, well..yes I do, kids are gone and needed some thing else to hold
love.gif
. Anyway, hubby says he has a good nose & maybe we should train him..
ep.gif
I don't think so, could you imagine..the squirrels would carry him back up the tree.

Sally, I had springer's,(liver & white)- 2 actually. not at the same time though,omg..they have soo much energy!,some of the greatest dogs ever. Had named them: Elmer J. Fudd & Tracker. Both where the most excellent hunting dogs, Tracker-better of the two. Now I have a 5lb.Pomeranian..don't know how that happened, well..yes I do, kids are gone and needed some thing else to hold
love.gif
. Anyway, hubby says he has a good nose & maybe we should train him..
ep.gif
I don't think so, could you imagine..the squirrels would carry him back up the tree.
LOL why CAN I envision that???? My springers are pretty calm after the first year, its that first year of trouble that drives me nuts and the letting them out and all they want is right back in!!! Why did I fence the back woods BRATS

HEY CPT Folks!

I need a head count for who is going to be attending the Dec 3rd class. The apps need to get in ASAP and if not soon need to know who is coming and bringing app and $10 with them.

My daughter's idea was pretty good. She put an egg in the chinchilla hut and a note signed by Bubbles that says, "No way I can do that again, get some chickens!"

Hee hee, smart girl!

You could always bring the wife by to check out the ND and their set up, she may just go for it then.

Back
Top Bottom