Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope you get to feeling better quick-fast..there must be some nasty stuff out there getting tossed around [​IMG]..I'm staying in..
  2. LittleMissPurdy

oh man...still "blah" either way..chewing or not..
  3. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
  4. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA

Okay, under where it says replay..........the 3rd icon. Click it and it will ask you to upload from this device? Follow the prompts
  5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I will band them when they get a little bigger.
  6. LittleMissPurdy

I was wondering when that is usually done, I would be afraid of pinching their little legs..[​IMG].
  7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Check! :)
  8. Pentamom

I was thinking the same thing....and the other has purple on it's back. LOL! so cute!!

So to give you guys the readers digest version of what's been going on, my dad who took early retirement from his job (he lives with my husband and I~don't know if I mentioned this.) got himself another job and gave me a week notice that he was moving to arkansas. So that pretty much meant my life got turned upsidown real quick. Now I'm running all the kids everywhere daily (which I never had to do) and I'm NEVER alone. So I've been extremely stressed out (and losing weight from not eating and just drinking coffee all day) and, I'm just trying to run this house as smoothly as possible. 5 kids is A LOT when you are doing it by yourself. My husband leaves at 6 am and isn't home until 7:30+ pm. so I'm literally a single parent. My dad has lived with us for 3 years, so I was spoiled for 3 years. It's all about working out a routine, and I'm trying to be supermom and I'm so sick to my stomach about it. I dealing, but I even find I'm not on Facebook as much. LOL! I just don't have the time.

I know, poor pentamom waaa waaaa waaaa...(insert sarcasm here).

But that's what's up.

On a lighter note, what is good for getting my brooder box ready and when would these babies go in it?
  9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

You'd be amazed how many free books you can get to download (including one on chicken diseases). I can often download 20 on a good day, all free.

So proof that I am now a lightweight. Had to go to the dentist today. Not something I do willingly. Fiancee insisted. So he went with me....BP was only 162/120. After we were all done and I have the follow-up appointment scheduled for January, he took me to the Legion for dinner. 2 glasses of Lambrusco later, and I'm the far side of tipsy! Doesn't help that he just dosed me with Ibuprofen and Flexeril because idiot child slipped on the snow the other night going out to lock up the already locked up chickens!
  10. Pentamom

LOL!! I bet you are feeling just right! LOL!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by