Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Tequila get you as well? I blame the worm.
seriously...please tell me you really didn't eat the worm?!...
sickbyc.gif

So...haven't really been on here for awhile but looking for some more advice.

Just when I thought the feather plucking was resolved...just let the girls out for their afternoon free ranging and another hen with plucked and bloody feathers! I have upped their protein intake, tried blucote which helps but is it too cold (41 right now) to be spraying stuff on them? I did get some bitter apple spray for birds but again worried about them getting chilled!

Thanks in advance,

Leslie

I love it ....I have hundreds of books on my kindle, researched all about chickens, can access the web, and it's so much smaller in my purse when I go to doctors etc.
well, who knows, one day i may, now thats may, just decide to try it but like i said, i'm set in my ways and i always loved the books, just something about holding and smelling the odor of the new pages lol

my younger flock which is about 5-6 months old is now starting to squat (yay!) I can't remember from my older girls, how long until they start laying? I like to let them out to free range in the afternoon a bit, but I don't want them to start laying outside... Thanks!
I love your coop! did you put it in a coop article yet?

Back
Top Bottom