Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Got this in my email and thought I'd share.

Learn how to use a spreadsheet for your backyard, small scale or medium-sized poultry enterprise with a free 60-minute eXtension webinar to be held on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 7 PM Eastern Time. Adam Hady of Wisconsin Extension developed a spreadsheet designed to help poultry producers better understand their costs and calculate a reasonable price for their product. There are separate spreadsheets for meat and egg producers. To connect to the webinar go to https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/poultry just before 7PM (Eastern) on December 4, 2012.
on it! Thanks!

Don't you just love little peeps??

Here are the ones I am raising. We will be keeping the bantam whites and the rest will go home to Mama RoPo. They are all Langshans.

This is Shingle, the only LF.

Tickle

Tinkle

Tiz

Wink

See what happens when you let your kids name the peeps?? LOL!

Okay we are on lockdown everything is where it supposed to be and I put in a washcloth for added moisture and I filled up the water tank. Now-no opening the lid!! 3 days and counting!!

mama, they are looking too cute!! :D

That Shingle though...just saying! :D

Anyway, I wanted to offer up some boys who need a home by this weekend, otherwise they go to freezer camp, and then my belly!!! I have 2 bantam Mille Fleur Cochin cockerels. They are both pet quality. Handled often and not mean. Are READY to breed.

If you'd like them, let me know. I cannot ship these. FREE!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom