Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I have a question about boody: If you do NOT break her, how long will she stay broody? Sunny is broody now. And she is sitting on a wood egg. :p Since it's so cold, I don't want to break her. The nesting box is good place to keep her warm. I just take her out to eat and drink everyday. Will she eventually give up?

Actually, if we get ducks later, I would like to give her these babies. But I don't know if she will still be broody. We are talking about this summer and if Dennis has any available! She cannot have any chick, because she carries Marek and vaccine takes about 2 weeks to work.

Actually, if we get ducks later, I would like to give her these babies. But I don't know if she will still be broody. We are talking about this summer and if Dennis has any available! She cannot have any chick, because she carries Marek and vaccine takes about 2 weeks to work.

Turkey poults would be great for her to raise... They're not affected by chicken Merek's lol

Turkey poults would be great for her to raise... They're not affected by chicken Merek's lol

Hubby is in love with ducks. He had pet ducks when he's a kid. They were his favorate pets. He is affraid of turkey for some reason, although he never admit that. :p Anyway, my son gets the idea from dad that ducks are the best pets, so he is asking for ducks too.

Back
Top Bottom