Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY pooooooop ! was it nice and green LMAO

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Harmony has over a doz in the bator!!! All sizes those eggs came!!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hey there!!!! I hope it went pretty smooth!!! I hate hate hate moving!!! I swear I will burn everything before I take it with me again!

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    How WHITE AND CLEAN!!! I love them, and am Impressed!!! so they are a bit larger than a LF BRock?

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hi! Berks Co here!! Where MD? we fish for striper at HaverDegrace

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Hey!! Got to see your girls at Chads today!!!

9. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

:) I aim to please! LOL!!
    I'm told it's an americauna?? I think it's grey. I'll find out on tuesday late afternoon when DH goes to pick her up. I'm excited to see her in person!
    Oh, It sure was! Ew! LOL!!

I just wanted to clarify real quick Negro's name is not (knee-grow) LOL! It's (Neh-Gro) the color black. We are not racist. LOL!! My friend who is in an interracial relationship was making fun of me on FB and I was like, OMG! LOL!! So I just wanted to make sure you all knew we love our Multi-cultural family! LOL!!

10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Cool!!!, I'll be the shortest one there...can't miss me..or..maybe you can..[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by