Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I LOVE your Ameraucanas. SO pretty and good layers. I hope you breed even a few next year.
Me too. I found the Legbars didn't work out very well in my environment. The Ameracuanas and Marans were more rugged. Please save a few black Ameraucanas. They are such wonderful birds.

Editing to say: I think you just need to advertise them more/better. People look for Legbars because they know they are sexable. People don't look for sexable Amercaunas.

Anyone in south eastern Pa selling any bourbon red turkeys? Ordered 10 from a hatchery and all but 2 died and now I have 3 more roosters that were “ packing peanuts”. I don’t want to try and order from them again and not have them live and gain more roosters.

Anyone in south eastern Pa selling any bourbon red turkeys? Ordered 10 from a hatchery and all but 2 died and now I have 3 more roosters that were “ packing peanuts”. I don’t want to try and order from them again and not have them live and gain more roosters.
No Bourbon Reds here, I only have space for one color and that is Sweetgrass for now. I will have some of them hatching in a few weeks.

No Bourbon Reds here, I only have space for one color and that is Sweetgrass for now. I will have some of them hatching in a few weeks.
You can look at Porter's Rare Heritage Turkeys. THey have the majority of different turkey varieties in the US. Including some of the rarest ones! They have quality Bourbon Reds, Jersey Buffs, Self Buffs, Multiples varieties of Royal palms, multiple varieties of Narragansett, and much more!

Back
Top Bottom