Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I always find it interesting to learn more about chickens. If I buy eggs for hatching I definitely want to buy from someone who focuses on breeding for dark eggs.
Since you like learning, just as an FYI, roosters are chickens too 😉 chicken is the species just like cat or dog and then hen and rooster are the genders. Unless they’re under 1 year old then it’s pullet and cockerel. But yeah. 🥰 oh and Marans is a town in France that the breed is named for hence the s on the end. Hopefully this didn’t come across as rude or anything, I just wanted to clarify and yeah.

Happy new year everyone! Spring will be here soon. Hopefully my girls keep laying like this when it's incubator time :)

20231231_082017.jpg

I need to rehome a light brahma cockerel I can deliver him almost anywere in Pa or it can be picked up im outside media Pa so close to phily heres a picture👇

Attachments

• 0D71F43A-C442-49C3-BA9B-65C5A29FC842.jpeg
    0D71F43A-C442-49C3-BA9B-65C5A29FC842.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • AF88A881-D96B-4FF0-A551-A1FAEFC49EC0.jpeg
    AF88A881-D96B-4FF0-A551-A1FAEFC49EC0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Happy new year everyone! Spring will be here soon. Hopefully my girls keep laying like this when it's incubator time :)

View attachment 3715820
Nice looking eggs!! Our new girls are doing well also, fingers crossed for you too with the Spring hatch !! :jumpyWe have so many eggs right now! hahaha, cant wait for spring time babies!

None of my girls is laying eggs now. Hopefully, they will start soon. :fl I'm working on my earthworm farm now. So far so good. Already have some worm casting for my garden. Haven't had enough earthworm for my chickens yet.

Back
Top Bottom