Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anyone from PA in East Goshen Township? Things have changed since we started our flock and I can't seem to find anything posted on the website?

Hey everyone! I am new here. So I was going for a hike at Evansburg State park and found a rooster that had been dumped there.

I don't know what to do with him but I can say he is extremely friendly. He was definitely hand raised, as he follows me around and lets me pet him. If anyone is looking for a friendly rooster in eastern PA please let me know. Here he is in my shop.

Attachments

• 20231214_093008.jpg
    20231214_093008.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231213_155333.jpg
    20231213_155333.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 6
  • 20231213_144045.jpg
    20231213_144045.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 7
Hey everyone! I am new here. So I was going for a hike at Evansburg State park and found a rooster that had been dumped there.

I don't know what to do with him but I can say he is extremely friendly. He was definitely hand raised, as he follows me around and lets me pet him. If anyone is looking for a friendly rooster in eastern PA please let me know. Here he is in my shop.
Wow, he's pretty. I'm guessing but he looks like a gold laced wyandotte.

Hello all! I had a late hatch from a broodie and a handful are cockerels (5 possibly 6 if one is indeed a late bloomer). I am trying to rehome them. They are from Swedish Flower Hen roosters (from Blue House Farms) over easter egger hens. I am also looking to rehome one of my three adult pure Swedish roosters. I am in Erie County and would be willing to drive them part way if someone is interested. They are good natured and not aggressive. Just have too many roosters to my hens and the hens are being beleaguered
IMG_6881.png
IMG_6877.jpeg

Hello all! I had a late hatch from a broodie and a handful are cockerels (5 possibly 6 if one is indeed a late bloomer). I am trying to rehome them. They are from Swedish Flower Hen roosters (from Blue House Farms) over easter egger hens. I am also looking to rehome one of my three adult pure Swedish roosters. I am in Erie County and would be willing to drive them part way if someone is interested. They are good natured and not aggressive. Just have too many roosters to my hens and the hens are being beleagueredView attachment 3706449View attachment 3706450
He looks like my Speckled Sussex!
IMG_20231223_162210488~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom