Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

480162_371873269499403_2055485497_n.jpg
That's awesome! I use to sing in a band and the union county police department use to hire us to play their saint patricks day party...There is nothing like bagpipes and cops in skirts drunk as he**! LMAO!! Makes for a SUPER fun evening!

Sally, I haven't looked, but I know she has traditional peacocks. The blue and greenish ones...which are the ones I want. She said she will incubate them for me and we don't need a coop for them because they will free-range between our and her house (she has 10 acres, next to my 4) so they will probably go back and fourth~but I'm excited. We are getting 3. She is incubating them for me.

Sandy is doing awesome! she is still the ideal chicken....loving that brooder box like it's a regular coop! Wahoo!!

Jennise is starting to develop TAIL FEATHERS!! Her little dupa is getting puffy and scraggly with the new feathers! Also her wing feathers look like actual feathers also! How excited are we for this little girl!

I didn't get in trouble for interrupting! I asked questions because I wanted to know answers. AND we had the two top people in the state on poultry...who better to ask. And I got in trouble for dozing, not interrupting lol.   

And who said you have to be dressed to run outside? Heck if it were summer it would have been a whole different story!

UMmm, ME!, I DO!! In fact I say it all the time. I happen to live with an exhibitionist who shall remain nameless, but she's knee high to a grasshopper and that's HER excuse for running around half naked, what's yours?

oh, and the kilt pictures are awesome!

BayM.... Funny.

Three older women were walking down the road one fine morning in Scotland. They come upon a Scotsman passed out on the side of the road. After some discussion they take a stick and lift the man's kilt.

The first woman says, "No. not my husband".

The second woman says, "Nope. That's not your husband".

The third woman says, "I'd say he's not from this town".

Three older women were walking down the road one fine morning in Scotland. They come upon a Scotsman passed out on the side of the road. After some discussion they take a stick and lift the man's kilt.
The first woman says, "No. not my husband".
The second woman says, "Nope. That's not your husband".
The third woman says, "I'd say he's not from this town".
omg
gig.gif
...haha, good!..Scott/Irish/German*(MIC-MAC-PADDY-WAC) here!..the best of BOTH Islands!....DH says he knows where my temper & ability to hold liquior comes from..haha Have a great weekend everyone!, going away for awhile, it's going to take me forever to get caught-up..
hit.gif
... don't have internet where i'll be...
barnie.gif
..Sorry Chad, you are right, you were falling asleep, not interrupting..
big_smile.png
, my bad!..Love the kilt!!.. good luck to all those w/ babies hatching and cycle-chick..I really hope things get better for you soon!,
hugs.gif
. Pentamom..WOW peacocks!
celebrate.gif
...cool!!...Hope I don't miss-out on the "get-togethers", would love to meet more of you guys/gals...you are all too nice!
highfive.gif
...Will be back next thursday-13th..bye for now
frow.gif

omg
gig.gif
...haha, good!..Scott/Irish/German*(MIC-MAC-PADDY-WAC) here!..the best of BOTH Islands!....DH says he knows where my temper & ability to hold liquior comes from..haha Have a great weekend everyone!, going away for awhile, it's going to take me forever to get caught-up..
hit.gif
... don't have internet where i'll be...
barnie.gif
..Sorry Chad, you are right, you were falling asleep, not interrupting..
big_smile.png
, my bad!..Love the kilt!!.. good luck to all those w/ babies hatching and cycle-chick..I really hope things get better for you soon!,
hugs.gif
. Pentamom..WOW peacocks!
celebrate.gif
...cool!!...Hope I don't miss-out on the "get-togethers", would love to meet more of you guys/gals...you are all too nice!
highfive.gif
...Will be back next thursday-13th..bye for now
frow.gif
I know, I'm so excited! The hunk had said if I am getting chickens he wants Peacocks! LOL!! But I thought I had to house them, according to my neighbor, since they prefer to be in the trees vs a coop, I don't need a coop. So I'll go with what she says.

So I want to add all natural products to my mini-farm. LOL! I use to make and have my own business but my DH and I were then getting divorced (we stopped the process and have reconciled) but I had stopped my business to focus on school. (and wait until you see my new gift when it comes in from him) LOL!!! :) I can't wait! So since I'll be selling eggs~I would like to add that little something else. So I'm bringing back my Laundry detergent and my lip balms amongst some other products that went over really well. I'm very excited that I'm getting to do what I loved to do before! Makes me smile. I haven't done it in 3 years, so I'm rusty. But here is my Laundry Detergent I just made!

It's 2 GALLONS! LOL! And you only use 1/2 C per load. LOL! Considering I do about 50 loads of laundry a WEEK, I know, this is more cost effective and beneficial for my household. (Besides the fact that it's all natural and good for my family! Wahoo for me!

I know, I'm so excited!  The hunk had said if I am getting chickens he wants Peacocks!  LOL!!  But I thought I had to house them, according to my neighbor, since they prefer to be in the trees vs a coop, I don't need a coop.  So I'll go with what she says.

So I want to add all natural products to my mini-farm.  LOL!  I use to make and have my own business but my DH and I were then getting divorced (we stopped the process and have reconciled) but I had stopped my business to focus on school.  (and wait until you see my new gift when it comes in from him)  LOL!!!  :)  I can't wait!  So since I'll be selling eggs~I would like to add that little something else.  So I'm bringing back my Laundry detergent and my lip balms amongst some other products that went over really well.  I'm very excited that I'm getting to do what I loved to do before!  Makes me smile.  I haven't done it in 3 years, so I'm rusty.  But here is my Laundry Detergent I just made!

It's 2 GALLONS!  LOL!  And you only use 1/2 C per load.  LOL!  Considering I do about 50 loads of laundry a WEEK, I know, this is more cost effective and beneficial for my household.  (Besides the fact that it's all natural and good for my family!  Wahoo for me!

Is that stuff allergen free, DD and I have very sensitive skin and have to use detergent that is free of everything.. Ugh would love to save money on that!

Back
Top Bottom