Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am not liking this posting from my tablet thing. I am so darn confused by it. Anyway!
The piggies... I mean chickens, broke their roost. I mean the metal brackets are snapped. Now I have a big chunk of wood laying in a big pile if poop on this beautiful rainy day. I admit that I didn't like the roost. I just wish I knew how the heck it broke!
So, today will be spent whacking together a new roost. Yeay. I just hope nothing else goes wrong! I have no cable, internet or tub/shower. Now this.
Chad, how are you with plumbing? Ha ha.
Ugh! That stinks! Sorry to hear that!!

What tablet do you have?

thumbsup.gif
..Great job Chad and Becky!!..I really wish I could have been there!
sad.png
, just wanted to get this thing done and over with!!, oh well..I have time, Anyway....Hey, you guys are all getting together?...can I come?
big_smile.png
....Had a great time w/ everyone at the class, would love to talk without Chad..haha..or anyone else for that matter getting into trouble for interrupting..
hide.gif
..haha. trying to catch-up, been out of it for abit..I'm back on page 828..good grief
barnie.gif
..you all have been busy.....motorcycle chick-you describe things the way I do "Big-Hairy Guy" ..haha, will have to look for him!
smack.gif
hugs.gif
Pentamom, I'm so sorry about your babies...extra love the one you have
love.gif
...Sally, love the avatar!!..are we still talking about Chads' inability to dress him self when answering the door??!!
bun.gif
...okay...back to reading
caf.gif
I didn't get in trouble for interrupting! I asked questions because I wanted to know answers. AND we had the two top people in the state on poultry...who better to ask. And I got in trouble for dozing, not interrupting lol.

And who said you have to be dressed to run outside? Heck if it were summer it would have been a whole different story!

X2 Chad & Becky u guys are the only 2??? I thought there was a few more???
There were more than us at the class. Becky arranged the field portion with the local inspector. It was a very quick turn around.
thumbsup.gif
and we were drawing on birds within 24hrs of the call she made. Cloacal and trachael swabs, and blood draw on chickens.

I am not liking this posting from my tablet thing. I am so darn confused by it. Anyway!
The piggies... I mean chickens, broke their roost. I mean the metal brackets are snapped. Now I have a big chunk of wood laying in a big pile if poop on this beautiful rainy day. I admit that I didn't like the roost. I just wish I knew how the heck it broke!
So, today will be spent whacking together a new roost. Yeay. I just hope nothing else goes wrong! I have no cable, internet or tub/shower. Now this.
Chad, how are you with plumbing? Ha ha.
Plumbing? ugh working on a plumbing issue @ GF's house. Plumbing can be fairly easy. Step 1. wear a belt and expose top of *** crack. 2. find the pipe and look at it 3. holler at it 4. cut it and make it look like it did before with new pipe. ( don't forget the purple primer which dries quick before gluing) If it's copper....that's a PITA. I don't like working copper pipe. Thank God for pex tubing and the simplicity.
big_smile.png

JUst found out my neighbor breeds peacocks and guess whose getting 3 of them this March!?! That's right! This girl right here!!
wee.gif
I can't wait! I can make some money on the feathers they shed eventually! It will be so awesome!! I'm going to have to bring out my crafty skill! LOL!

Okay, so are we all meeting up soon?! If we are I'd love to come and meet all of you! I'll travel!
Peacocks! That's AWSOME!!!!! My friend's neighbor had them. around 2 dozen actually and the yell they make at night can sound weird in the woods LOL It's like a loud "cat wanting to come in the house" yell YEEEEOOOOWW

The tablet is a Galaxy by Samsung.
The plumbing is copper. DH changed enough of it to PVC to put on a shut off valve so I could flush the toilet and wash my hands. Then he got in his 18wheeler, and drove away. Next week he has to tear the whole wall out.
So come now, fix the shower, tell me if I should just rebuild the whole dang coop, and fix all my landscaping problems. And while idk what you look like, you can be as naked as ya want.

The tablet is a Galaxy by Samsung.
The plumbing is copper. DH changed enough of it to PVC to put on a shut off valve so I could flush the toilet and wash my hands. Then he got in his 18wheeler, and drove away. Next week he has to tear the whole wall out.
So come now, fix the shower, tell me if I should just rebuild the whole dang coop, and fix all my landscaping problems. And while idk what you look like, you can be as naked as ya want.
PVC is a ton easier than the copper. They even make a pex adapter. You take the tubing, crimp an end on it and tie it into the pvc if need be and the pex tubing just slides through the walls. Too chilly to be too naked. Good kilt weather though! Eastern PA Business Journal did an article on me in the kilt last year lol.

Chicques, you'd totally fit in with my crew of friends. Several of them wear them when we go out. And I'm not just talking to the RenFaire. The guys wear them for our monthly dinners out. My officiant for our wedding is going to wear his, if I can convince his new GF that it's what I want for the wedding.

I've been feeling the holiday depression the last few days. So today when I went out to check on the chickens...I grabbed the little one and now have her sitting here in my lap.

Back
Top Bottom