1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally, which swap is it that you have questions for, i do not swap alot but I do follow most of them...(be careful, the postage adds up quickly ).

2. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur Premium Member

Yay! WTG guys!!!!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    SO frustrated. I have 3 thermometers in the incubator and they are all reading something different!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus <straightens Halo> Premium Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I dont know, I see alot of "articles" of peoples swaps, I do follow egg swap/pp threads but dont know what those others are for.

5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

What did you get done exactly?? (You know, I'm a newbie to all of this stuff.) LOL! [​IMG]

6. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Well we should try to meet up. If you like Chinese food the place right across from BB is wonderful. Looks sketchy on the outside but the food and inside are great!! You do know when you go there you are only 15 min from shaddy maple?

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    I would meet up at Shady Maple, but am preferring the Farm Show as there will be chickens there! And it's directly after the NYD Hatch! I won't know my schedule for the weekend of Jan 5th-6th until about a week before.

8. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Don't worry, Dr. Drake Ramore has already forgotten what happened to him this morning!! His pea brain resets every 20 mins!! [​IMG]
    Chad rocked the blood draw this am!! [​IMG] The inspector and I couldn't hit a vein to save our lives!! [​IMG]

9. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Black Australorps are on the way for the NYHatchalong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mottled Javas will be 2 weeks along with the Coronation Sussex!!!!!!!

On another note does anyone still have birds that are molting??? I got another one that started................ I am like holy cow birdie you are going to freeze!!!!!!!!!!!

10. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Great job to you both, you'll get better with experience!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by