Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Sally, which swap is it that you have questions for, i do not swap alot but I do follow most of them...(be careful, the postage adds up quickly ).

Well Becky( galgo98) and I got our skills test papers signed and ready to go. Swabbed and drew blood. That duck will never look at her the same. And the same can be said about that barred cochin roo of mine. LOL The drake got a swab in one end and the roo got it in the other as well as a double blood draw. He didn't even wanna look at me after that lol. 

Yay! WTG guys!!!!

Sally, which swap is it that you have questions for, i do not swap alot but I do follow most of them...(be careful, the postage adds up quickly ).
I dont know, I see alot of "articles" of peoples swaps, I do follow egg swap/pp threads but dont know what those others are for.

Well Becky( galgo98) and I got our skills test papers signed and ready to go. Swabbed and drew blood. That duck will never look at her the same. And the same can be said about that barred cochin roo of mine. LOL The drake got a swab in one end and the roo got it in the other as well as a double blood draw. He didn't even wanna look at me after that lol.
What did you get done exactly?? (You know, I'm a newbie to all of this stuff.) LOL!
hide.gif

I would meet up at Shady Maple, but am preferring the Farm Show as there will be chickens there! And it's directly after the NYD Hatch! I won't know my schedule for the weekend of Jan 5th-6th until about a week before.

Don't worry, Dr. Drake Ramore has already forgotten what happened to him this morning!! His pea brain resets every 20 mins!!
roll.png

Chad rocked the blood draw this am!!
thumbsup.gif
The inspector and I couldn't hit a vein to save our lives!!
barnie.gif

Black Australorps are on the way for the NYHatchalong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mottled Javas will be 2 weeks along with the Coronation Sussex!!!!!!!

On another note does anyone still have birds that are molting??? I got another one that started................ I am like holy cow birdie you are going to freeze!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom