Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
  2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hehehe . Who's hatch crazy? [​IMG] And gonna have one running by spring like that, but digital with an auto-turner and climate control. Heck Bruce and I are gonna be able to hatch a truckload of chickies. [​IMG]

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay~I'm making the fudge! I made a vegan condensed milk (LOL! So Inventive I try to be) so we will see how it goes. I have a bunch of veg friends who are waiting to see if my vegan condensed milk works. LOL! It better work because at 4 dollars per bag of vegan chocolate chips, (2 bags) that's some expensive fudge! LOL!! Yum though! I'll let you know how it goes!

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    That bator he is updating the electronics on holds 270 chicken eggs or something like 1365 quail eggs. [​IMG]

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Didn't know chocolate chips are anti-vegan [​IMG]

6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL! Milk chocolate is not vegan. It has milk. LOL! For my sweets and junk food in the house (which is next to none) I prefer them to be vegan. But the rest of what I make for the kids is vegetarian.

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

@Chad, Becky & Martha----I DID IT!!!!! I did it, I did it, I did it!!!! [​IMG]
    Dr. Aliza came over and we went thru everything and I am OFFICIAL!!! In RoPo's words...I am THE Woman!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Can you use carob chips instead?

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Not on much with work and life lately,,, so sorry to hear about Sally, I am gonna send her out a care package for the holidays, hope she doesn't mind if i include sweets for the kids, after all it is that time of the year when I do alot of baking...If your reading these sally let me know on the sweets..

chad the only quail I have are cot's, regular and jumbo.

Guess i will never be vegan...I can do without the meat, but not giving up my dairy...

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by