Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/grd/3469906295.html

I don't know if any of you hatch-crazy folks saw this. Think of the fun you could have....
Hehehe . Who's hatch crazy?
lau.gif
And gonna have one running by spring like that, but digital with an auto-turner and climate control. Heck Bruce and I are gonna be able to hatch a truckload of chickies.
jumpy.gif

Okay, so 2 Cans of condensed milk? Cool! I may do this now. Do you think I can use powdered coco?

Okay Ladies and gents! I just candled my eggs and out of 18 I have 12 viable 1 looks unfertile (I'm giving it another 2 days), and 5 that I have NO idea what to do with! LOL!
Meaning....
They are just TOO darn dark and I can't see veining...and I can BARELY make out an air sack.
he.gif
I don't want to just call it quits with them, but I also don't want them to explode either and kill the other babies....(I just REALLY don't think I can handle losing another whole flock.

So question is...What do I do with the 5 eggs that are too dark to see through?!?! Do I just let it go? One of 2 is a copper maran egg (so I think I heard right) so I REALLY don't want to lose those ones if at all possible.

HELP!!
fl.gif
Okay~I'm making the fudge! I made a vegan condensed milk (LOL! So Inventive I try to be) so we will see how it goes. I have a bunch of veg friends who are waiting to see if my vegan condensed milk works. LOL! It better work because at 4 dollars per bag of vegan chocolate chips, (2 bags) that's some expensive fudge! LOL!! Yum though! I'll let you know how it goes!

Okay~I'm making the fudge! I made a vegan condensed milk (LOL! So Inventive I try to be) so we will see how it goes. I have a bunch of veg friends who are waiting to see if my vegan condensed milk works. LOL! It better work because at 4 dollars per bag of vegan chocolate chips, (2 bags) that's some expensive fudge! LOL!! Yum though! I'll let you know how it goes!
Didn't know chocolate chips are anti-vegan
idunno.gif

Not on much with work and life lately,,, so sorry to hear about Sally, I am gonna send her out a care package for the holidays, hope she doesn't mind if i include sweets for the kids, after all it is that time of the year when I do alot of baking...If your reading these sally let me know on the sweets..

chad the only quail I have are cot's, regular and jumbo.

Guess i will never be vegan...I can do without the meat, but not giving up my dairy...

Back
Top Bottom