Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

I want to add one of "Pentas" new babies to the celebrety contest, just cant figure out who she dressed as a he looks like? I so wish she was blonde I could do Ellen DeG [​IMG]

3. ash11

ash11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2012
    PA

4. ash11

Aug 14, 2012
    PA

5. ash11

Aug 14, 2012
    PA
    Now Im worried they might get burned on the heating element the way they are jumping around.....the worring never ends lol!!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Blarney~ Your so sweet and caring!!! Thank you so much, I needed you guys to help lighten my day!!!

Penta~ YOU ROCK, your sweet and tough and honest.... thats high on my list of great people.......OH I know you will love them girls! we need to do a search in your area for the local feed mills/ ag centers to get your feed cheaper, as well as shavings and such.... I didnt even bring you up into my tiny abobe to see the puppies!!! Duh I did the same thing to Chad I think... its all about the chickens..... BTW I think being outside talking did me good in the end, had a major expel during a coughing fit and feel so much better but just tired.

God bless those sweet boys! You homeschool them?

I am sooo thinking about that with this recent horrible stuff. I hate media too, and then to bring up gun control! If more people were armed then stuff like this could be stopped in its tracks! ugggg YES I AM A FIRM BELIEVER OF THE 2nd and DO CARRY and DO have a permit! Anyone that is friends with me on FB realize how much I believe in my JOB as caring for my family and children. And its not just a mans job! I would sooner my daughter be taught to shoot than to cower in a corner from some rapist or something stupid.... just saying

SARA! Hi sara 5 little duckies growing!! did you see the video I posted???

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. ash11

Aug 14, 2012
    PA
    Thank you I didn't expect them to hatch until tomorrow! I'm glad ur feeling better.

9. ash11

Aug 14, 2012
    PA
    Sally, those blue partridge brahmas are so pretty!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  10. jcf3202

jcf3202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Ash, [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by