Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: I just shocked PENTA! with how large the blue and gold Partridge Brahma "babies" and being hatched SEPT!! I still think she dont believe me!!
note the coop size and trash can! When I get better and can hang outside without coughin up a few lungs I want to weigh them!
We have Three beautiful blue Partridge Roos and 2 gold Partridge Roos I will HATE having to make decisions in the new year
hit.gif

I want to add one of "Pentas" new babies to the celebrety contest, just cant figure out who she dressed as a he looks like? I so wish she was blonde I could do Ellen DeG
gig.gif

Now Im worried they might get burned on the heating element the way they are jumping around.....the worring never ends lol!!

Blarney~ Your so sweet and caring!!! Thank you so much, I needed you guys to help lighten my day!!!

Penta~ YOU ROCK, your sweet and tough and honest.... thats high on my list of great people.......OH I know you will love them girls! we need to do a search in your area for the local feed mills/ ag centers to get your feed cheaper, as well as shavings and such.... I didnt even bring you up into my tiny abobe to see the puppies!!! Duh I did the same thing to Chad I think... its all about the chickens..... BTW I think being outside talking did me good in the end, had a major expel during a coughing fit and feel so much better but just tired.

God bless those sweet boys! You homeschool them?

I am sooo thinking about that with this recent horrible stuff. I hate media too, and then to bring up gun control! If more people were armed then stuff like this could be stopped in its tracks! ugggg YES I AM A FIRM BELIEVER OF THE 2nd and DO CARRY and DO have a permit! Anyone that is friends with me on FB realize how much I believe in my JOB as caring for my family and children. And its not just a mans job! I would sooner my daughter be taught to shoot than to cower in a corner from some rapist or something stupid.... just saying

SARA! Hi sara 5 little duckies growing!! did you see the video I posted???

Quote:

shhhhhhwwwwweeeeeet! update update!!

Ash!!! Will ya look at that!! You did it!! CONGRATS!!! awwwww I cant wait till they are fluffy!!! GREAT JOB!!!
they are fine, Harmony's two serama chicks ended up in the brooder bator for over 5 days when I was sicker, Eric just turned heat down slowly to 97.5 added water and food on paper towels.... they learn from the element they will be fine, dont compromise the others because of that!! YAYAYYYAA HOW FREAKIN NEAT IS THAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom