Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Am I a bad (or stupid) person because half of what you guys say is foreign to me? I don't hatch, and I don't have fancy feathered breeds. I know what Penciled is. I know what laced is. Then Sally put them together, and my brain exploded. Frizzle is like frizzed perm, right?
barnie.gif
Just tell me if I need to read up on this stuff, or if I don't have to know if I don't hatch or own those kinds of birds.
BTW, I expect you chicken crazy ppl near Reading/Lancaster (wherever it is you live) to supply me with BCM in the spring. I might want some more Ameraucanas too, Heather. Does anyone else have them?
Who lives there, anyway? Sally, Ray, Bruce (where has he been anyway? Haven't seen him lately), and Chad with Heather and Rea are nearby?

Blarney, do you or anyone else know anyone who might be selling Nigerian Goats or Pygmy Goats? Friend wants to get his daughter some for Christmas.

Sally, are you getting back into the thick of things?

Sipping a glass of Jameson last night I was thinking of my Celtic Friends!

Last edited:
Am I a bad (or stupid) person because half of what you guys say is foreign to me? I don't hatch, and I don't have fancy feathered breeds. I know what Penciled is. I know what laced is. Then Sally put them together, and my brain exploded. Frizzle is like frizzed perm, right?
barnie.gif
Just tell me if I need to read up on this stuff, or if I don't have to know if I don't hatch or own those kinds of birds.
BTW, I expect you chicken crazy ppl near Reading/Lancaster (wherever it is you live) to supply me with BCM in the spring. I might want some more Ameraucanas too, Heather. Does anyone else have them?
Who lives there, anyway? Sally, Ray, Bruce (where has he been anyway? Haven't seen him lately), and Chad with Heather and Rea are nearby?
Yeah there's a bunch of us around here. I've lost track how many BYCers are around here. If you go on the 78 coridoor there are a ton going down to Reading. Than there are a whole other crew coming from Reading going 222 to Lancaster and through Lancaster and going towards 81 on 30. Actually that's a pretty good circle to make and catch everyone and still get down and back lol. It's just awsome! AND I just converted another onlooker! They have rabbits and pheasants(red golden and lady amherst) Beautiful birds!

Bruce's computer has been down. Was on the phone with him this morning.

Okay. I have to say I absolutely love these bobwhites. They are so dogon cute, the sounds they make are fantastic, and their poop is tiny! It was supposed to be two males and six females. Than it was 7. Two males and 5 females. Got em in the dark and there are 4 males and 3 females

Back
Top Bottom