Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh but dont wait up it could take forever to upload to youtube!! ugggg

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sally, u should check out post 2727 in the NYD Hatch thread, it quotes FeyRaine about icelandics

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

sally-I'm about 15 pgs. out yet..haha[​IMG], anyway..I hope your feeling better, I know what it's like to be "ill" & not have all the answers. Wishing you the best, sorry I know this has NOthing to do w/ chickens, but...I care[​IMG]. ...Penta..You sing too?!, I'm surrounded by awesomeness!!![​IMG]...you guys are great!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    2727 k

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    took pics of chicks Looks like they are all frizzles!!!!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    2727 omg where is it!!!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    PEnta there are three blue polish mix like this... they are a bit too nosey lol and there are two blacks who are a pain and jump on everyone else!! see the one black on the bottom right of first pic...
    [​IMG]

The rest all look like they are frizzled! But OMG look at those chest feathers!! I didnt notice them before now!!!
    Maybe we should wait a week to see how they look all filled in, some are different than others!!! some look penciled and others look laced!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

look how tall and big they are!!! I love BRAHMA!!

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Welcome Kiomey, I'm just north of you in Gardners.

Ya'll talk too much!

Ok, off to read the NYD thread. Was invited to a NYE party...so won't be home for the midnight hatch.

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Bottom of page 91

Cool chicks, I LOVE lacing

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    only 9 more says until lockdown..... Really, I am not eager for them to hatch or anything.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by