Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hell all. Anyone that I had your number, I don't have it anymore. Successfully dropped my cell in a mop bucket. For further reference that's not smart. So if anyone texts plz say who you are so I can re-add and saveto simcard this time. :D

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]Hello everyone..I'm back!..oh-no, run for it!![​IMG]haha..missed being here!!, got alot to catch-up on..HOLY COW do you guys know how to chat...heehee.....Seriously though, really glad to have the opportunity to hang-out here.[​IMG], much better than the alternatives!!..so..whats everyone been up too?..okay I know I won't get off that easy-right?!..read,read,read....[​IMG]...

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

i'm guessing Country? No, no...Gospel! Wait...FOLK! That's it, FOLK. Am I right?

LittleMissPurdy, welcome back! The NYD Hatch thread gives cliff notes. Guess you could use some.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    love it!

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

yeah!!, cliffnotes!!, sure could use'em right now!!!..on page#850..I'm getting there!.. hey- ladyhawk,congrats on becoming..OFFICIAL..[​IMG] haha, Guess I better get my-butt in gear!, spring will be my time..will have some chicken then, well, I guess have to give them time to get alittle bigger before I go "stickin'" them w/ things!..I am sooo ready to get started, this is truly a test of my patients...or lack-there-of![​IMG]

6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL! Classic Rock is my background. But I DO, do jingle work for Sirius XM in NYC. I lay down vocals on occasion. If they use them-great-if not-great. LOL!! I have one running on the 70's on 7 channel currently. It's a spoof off the threes company theme song. Www.myspace.com/RheaCoral go under videos and you'll see the video. :)

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Penta!! I forgot to video!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    when u hitting the road tomorrow?

9. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL!!! I know you did! ill be out there by 12, so ill call you when I'm done. :)

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by