Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hell all. Anyone that I had your number, I don't have it anymore. Successfully dropped my cell in a mop bucket. For further reference that's not smart. So if anyone texts plz say who you are so I can re-add and saveto simcard this time. :D

frow.gif
Hello everyone..I'm back!..oh-no, run for it!!
barnie.gif
haha..missed being here!!, got alot to catch-up on..HOLY COW do you guys know how to chat...heehee.....Seriously though, really glad to have the opportunity to hang-out here.
pop.gif
, much better than the alternatives!!..so..whats everyone been up too?..okay I know I won't get off that easy-right?!..read,read,read....
caf.gif

How did you know I am a professional singer!? (I AM serious! LOL!). I'm on the radio! Baby will hear a lot of songs!

i'm guessing Country? No, no...Gospel! Wait...FOLK! That's it, FOLK. Am I right?

LittleMissPurdy, welcome back! The NYD Hatch thread gives cliff notes. Guess you could use some.

i'm guessing Country? No, no...Gospel! Wait...FOLK! That's it, FOLK. Am I right?
LittleMissPurdy, welcome back! The NYD Hatch thread gives cliff notes. Guess you could use some.
yeah!!, cliffnotes!!, sure could use'em right now!!!..on page#850..I'm getting there!.. hey- ladyhawk,congrats on becoming..OFFICIAL..
bow.gif
haha, Guess I better get my-butt in gear!, spring will be my time..will have some chicken then, well, I guess have to give them time to get alittle bigger before I go "stickin'" them w/ things!..I am sooo ready to get started, this is truly a test of my patients...or lack-there-of!
th.gif

LOL! Classic Rock is my background. But I DO, do jingle work for Sirius XM in NYC. I lay down vocals on occasion. If they use them-great-if not-great. LOL!! I have one running on the 70's on 7 channel currently. It's a spoof off the threes company theme song. Www.myspace.com/RheaCoral go under videos and you'll see the video. :)

Back
Top Bottom