Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Ok so have been talking to Heather about foods for the chickens and what we should be using and I think we could get exactly what we want from a feed mill that makes custom feeds now the only problem is we would need to order 2 ton ( their min) we can have it sacked out in 50lb bags and I know they do deliver and I believ you have to have a min of 500lbs for free delivery. So I guess I'm just wondering is anyone interested if so I will get pricing!!
Check with them and see what they would do for pricing.

Check with them and see what they would do for pricing. 

Talked to the nutritionist and he said to go with their turkey grower it is closer to what we are looking for and they wouldn't have to do any special orders said it is still higher in Calcium but will do a better job then the layer and might not hurt the Roos as much!

What is Brown's asking for turkey feed these days? We usually go to K&K and mix our own whole grains, then offer Layena on the side. Burkholders in Fleetwood doesn't have a large enough screen to give large sizes and ours waste too much.

Dottie & John @ Mohrsville 19541

Chad I will get an estimate though if I find out more people are interested since we would need to fill 4,000 lbs and I know I couldn't do it all so if more people are interested in a custom feed let me know and if we get enough interest I can get the numbers rolling. Also chad I wanna talk to you sometime too about the poss spring swap or something of that sort since you made it to the meeting was hoping to see if you think it is still obtainable??

Also my zip is 19540( Mohnton) but I am closer to Morganton which is 19543

Back
Top Bottom