Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

You're right, it does. I mainly only do veg for our junk food, like sweets and stuff. I feel it's healthier to do it for the kids that way. When I cook for the family, it's mainly veg. But when we go out, 9 times out of 10 it's vegetarian. It's REALLY hard to eat veg out. :)
    Thanks Ray, I'll take a look at that! I need it asap!
    I got my very first tattoo in Du Bois!! LOL! My uncle use to live in Punxstawney and I went to College in Pittsburgh! LOL!

2. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Sounds great! I'm at 17321 ^^

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome!!

4. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    hey thanks! I'm slowly figuring out this website ^^ not very good with forums haha!
    Y'all are so nice and interesting! I love learning more about chickens and the people who keep em. I'm havin a blast! ^_^

5. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    15724 Cherry Tree, Pa. Thanks! Great idea!!

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Oops, just reading this, and you are probably on your way already. There is a Christmas light show in what used to be The John Wanamakers store right next to city Hall. I believe it is now a Macy's. not high tech at all but very impressive.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    LOL..not headed out for prolly another hour or so.

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ok, everyone is added up to this point! Wing, I added you as you haven't been as talkative lately.

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY

CPL & DMRippy!!!

Harmony (my 8 yr old) Hatched 4 cute yellow SERAMA peeps from CPL the yellows will go good with Bheps black serama she just hatched last week! (fourth is on the other side of the bator)

So afar I have one Beautiful BIG Maran out of the shell and 3 others started a pip!! YAY But still have alot of eggs in the bator, I love seeing the Rock n Roll!!

AND Ray .... BTW they DO chirp before an internal pip as well!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wanted to catch a internal pip to show you Penta... this was a serama that peeped all yesterday but didnt pip externally... I did help her!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by