Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I sure hope so!!!

I have 26 LF cochins in and they are looking good so far!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why is it so darn hard to take a pic of a chicken with its head up and not its butt up in the air???

well here is fluffy blue and black betty!! WHO betty keeps jumping the fence to sit on my car!!! stinker!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I wondered that too but didnt want to upset her silly! lol I Still didnt get my Muscovy eggs from TEXAS I will deal with her in the new year.... nothing but BS but sure took my paypal !!! ugggg

4. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    You know I have thought of that :(

The tracking only shows that the electronic information was submitted....

5. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I LOVE me some blue chickens!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    For those of you wondering about missing mail.... A friend had this posted on Facebook. I wasn't able to verify it though, but if true, it might explain missing mail. The Harrisburg PO is a major hub.

"Last night on Cameron Street in Harrisburg a Postal Tractor Trailer truck accidentally left a door ajar and when the doors opened up going down the road, hundreds of packages and carts fell onto the highway."

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG!!!!

9. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    That may explain some problems. Definitely not Chad's (or mine). He is missing 4 letters, and I am missing .. Well, my bank card is just one of many things my P.O. messed up. At my old address (2 miles away) all of the carriers mistake the house on the street behind me and mine. Same street number, but different streets (obviously). The carrier for this house spreads mail all over. Heck, you can walk into our P.O., say you want someones mail, and they hand it over. No questions asked. Gotta love small towns![​IMG]
    Sorry. The bank card situation was just settled this morning. Having a sex phone operator's voice up your sleeve is a blessing at times. The first few minutes of the conversation were iffy. I changed my voice, and WOW![​IMG]

10. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Horsham, Pa [​IMG] ( DONT TELL ON ME! THEY ARE MY SECRET!!)
    3 pullets ( Buff Orp, Old English Game, Cochin)
    1 hen ( not laying yet, any day! [​IMG] Blue Lace red wyandotte)

5 chicks, Cochins, silkie and some others that I am not sure of now

New to chickens as of October this year and I think I may be addicted to chickens now! Fearing my girls maybe sick though.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by