Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    If it is just showing the electronic info and that the package was never accepted then I highly doubt the packages were sent!! JMO from what I have experienced!, hope you get you eggs!,

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    OH NO.....

3. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    She is very pretty. I just have a "thing" for the blues!!

4. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Welcome!

Tell us the symptoms, maybe we can help?

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    OK!!! ( sorry i posted in a sick section and was waiting a reply, This is what i posted,

I have noticed some bubbles in my girls eyes, i was thinking it was due to the cold? It goes away and they seem fine, I am a little worried now after reading all these posts, I am not really sure what to do? Should i treat them just in case? It is not a lot of bubbles and they go away. No sneezing, maybe a little runny nose, again I was thinking due to cold weather?

I called a feed store close by they recommended, Vetericyn

Also I have a picture of my Orencia, she has clear bubbles in her eye, and maybe a slight running nose, she shakes her head to i think remove it.

I have a list of supplied for my BF to pick up tomorrow so that I can treat them, just not sure what I am treating for!

7. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Separate the sick ones right away!!!

This sounds like MG to me. VERY Common.

Anyone else?

8. roseschickies

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    One other but her eye cleared up.. that is why I am not sure it is that.. Does it ever go away?

I will look at them closer tonight and move them around, I only have the 4 and chicks that are in the house.

9. roseschickies

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I have her in the house with me, she has a funny chicken smell to her, both eyes have bubbles, chest looks a little funny. The others look fine, no bubble eyes. I also noticed that her feathers look a little messy... I will be treating them all tomorrow, she is inside with me on my lap, I think her fav place and she is making her normal happy chicken sound! I hope we can treat then her in time! So nervouse she is my favorite :(

10. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    When you say smell, does she stink. Coryza may be your culprit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by