Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all! Just checking up real fast. I am happy to say babies just went to lockdown. A total of 10 babies but 2 are iffy because they have been too dark to candle this whole time.
    Baby Cabella is doing great! I put her in with Jennise so they can get acclimated to each other for a few minutes a day. They are doing well! Just pecking at each others eyes (ew) and feathers. But no aggressive attacking or puffed up feathers.
    [​IMG]
    The Bramas and Polish Frizzles are awesome also! They enjoy the boys and are tame for them to pick up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Congrats, Mama. We are all rooting for you (and those poor chicks!). Hope all hatch out healthy pullets!![​IMG]

3. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

4. Pentamom

Thank You!! I have that Bator LOCKED UP! I swear if a child touches it and kills my whole flock again I'm gonna be one cranky girl! LMAO!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Tomorrow at this time I can finally join the rest of you again, will have a few days off to catch up,,,,sally i need a run down of what's been going on, i only catch a page or 2 a day,,,,,I still need to candle eggs for the hatchalong, I have no clue what is going on with them, no stinkers yet so i have not bothered to candle, Chad the birthday chart is a great idea as long as it does not have true ages, that is unless all of you are gonna come to town and buy me dinner for my birthday......

[​IMG]
    Happy Birthday Bruce

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Hee hee! YUP!! Hey, will you get on that? oh MIIIIIISSY!!

7. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    IT IS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you all care so much right now or want to kill me...but it is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I know!! YAY!!!!!!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I haven't candled them yet. Just letting them sit nice a still for a few hours.

10. Pentamom

Can anyone tell me if babies breathe heavy when they are sleeping or sitting? I just noticed Cabella does it. It's not panting because its not hot in here (about 75 in the brooder room.) everyone else is fine. Nothing happened to her either-like injury or anything. She has always been mellow since I got her, but like the others are always moving around and she seems just chill and lays around a lot. :-/

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by