Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mama's got it covered !

and Heather !

Blue it is !

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  2. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Everyone seems to want crosses,,, and I'm fighting to find " pure " .... lol

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    See, I am just the opposite. I want pure....

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

So this is freaking me out a little. Is she eating and drinking? Is her poo a normal color?

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Saw that Chad offered someone on the PA Livestock thread feathers....but still can't figure this post out....

6. zinia8

zinia8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2011
    Reels Corner, PA.
    add me please 15926

7. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah. She's eating and drinking normal. Her poo is hard. So no problems there. She seemed to perk up when I put her back in with Jennise. I wonder if she is lonely. She seems happier when they are together.

8. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

MY 2 DARK IFFY EGGS ARE MOVING!! I have to say, I have become really great with my judgement calls thus far and have not killed any babies-(thank goodness for the vegetarian). LOL!! So far 4 are rocking and rolling, I am so excited! 10 babies!!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    NYD Hatch-a-long Daily Digest for 12/21/2012
    Sally Sunshine, 352 posts; Mr. Mkk Farms #2 with 154 posts
    Contest 5 #1 Most Active Thread
    Main thread #2 most active Thread
    11Days Till Hatch Day!

There were a lot of posts about removing eggs but also a bunch about finding that the ones that looked like clears earlier were now developing![​IMG]
    Sally Sunshine has a lot of CPL, DMRippy and Duramax chicks drying off after hatch. Nice pictures [​IMG]

There was a Humidity question from cochins1088. Eggs seemed to be developing air sacs at different rates. Several said to keep the Humidity in the 30% range.
    CelticOaks was the target of FB lies! [​IMG]

There were a lot of Horse pictures from TMNfarm(See, I gave them a trophy at the top of the page). The family competes! Some of them win too![​IMG] We are almost convinced that we want horses now too! [​IMG]. TMNfarm is lucky because his Dad found a shorted circuit that could have caused a fire. We are thankful too!

Post 4617 has a video of the rescued Ducks [​IMG] mamaworf544, is that a real duck or a toy? Post 4635 [​IMG]

As the night progressed, we learned that it was windy in PA, and that Blarneyeggs has three dogs! [​IMG]

[​IMG]It was the birthday of several of us! Happy Birthday!
    Day 10 is the first day of Winter and the first day of the reset Mayan Calendar! How are those Doomsday party headaches? See post 4655 for the Day 10 Development picture. [​IMG] More reports of cold, 31 in GA, Snow in Ontario, Canada and wind in Utah! [​IMG]Even a Blizzard in IA![​IMG]that caused an power outage! Bator temp went to 85 for karimw! [​IMG] that they are OK!

Bettacreek posted that Seramas hatched great even after Postal Service Mishaps! Yay for Seramas! [​IMG]

Post 4695 has the daily contest update! [​IMG]

mstricer found her Turkey Hen! She was hiding her eggs and trying to hatch them in the middle of winter! Silly Turkey! [​IMG]

Bettacreek is getting amped up for moving to her new house by grabbing raspberry starts and other stuff! [​IMG]

Razadia has to check into new poultry laws..Did not know they had any..needs to check zoning maps...Very worried....[​IMG][​IMG]

Geese going Sledding? See post 4720 for a picture. [​IMG]

Brechin has pipping and zipping eggs. Leave them alone! Hands off! Update Please? [​IMG]

MarineCorpFarmr posted an end of the world video in post 4736. [​IMG]Herducks posted a Merry Silkie Christmas picture in post 4741 [​IMG]Then aka Rachel posted Kitty in the tree pictures!(Post 4755)[​IMG]

CPL contest posted in post 4764. Thread Here

[​IMG]

Edited by ronott1 - Today at 7:37 pm

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by