Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    dddollllpppp!!

2. zinia8

zinia8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2011
    Reels Corner, PA.
    thanks

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL after all that ash isnt on it yet... omg I need to think better!!! ugggg

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hello Cha Cha Chad!!

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    yes she is

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] smack me now

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    well I'll be... no wonder she is under Sharron LMAO!!! daum they live on top of each other!!!

8. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

P.S. I'm STILL waiting for photos....(insert smily here since I'm on my phone)...

9. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL! Sorry! I'm in Lehigh Valley, so I know it was different. My neighbors also lost power as well.

I'm telling you all- having a heck of a time with keeping the gator temp regulated. Once I open up the second vent for lockdown it gets all crazy. My dear husband (you know, the one AGAINST the chickens in the beginning) has texted me the whole time I was out (2 hours or a bit more). He was so cute, telling me that the biggest chicks somehow got in the baby pen and he had to put them back every 5 minutes (Jennise and Cabella were not harmed) then he kept checking the Bator and watching the temps for me. LOL! He even added netting to stop the biggins from flying into the baby section. Wahoo!

So when I get home, he said he had the temp regulated but to just go check. So we went down stairs and he looked at the thermostat and said "LIFT THE LID IT'S TOO HOT!!" (LOL-mind you all-I'm looking at him like he has 9 heads) then I looked and it was a little above 40 Celsius. :-/ this was the SAME problem I had last time. (Insert banging head on wall smily here...I'm on my phone) so now I candled the eggs and all seem well and moving...so now, here I sit babysitting the **** incubator watching the filthiest egg rocking like crazy.

On a different note-the eldest babies seem to be wanting to dust bathe in the hay with not much success...what should I do?!
    [​IMG]. Here is some of the text from the Mr.

10. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Super cute pic!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by