Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

A friend just gave me her LG forced air. Now I don't have to worry about hatching in the sportsman and trying to reach all those crazy back corners to clean it! Now I'm up to three bators... Sportsman and two LGs. G's going to be real thrilled when he realizes that I have another incubator, lol.

I'm in Bradford county, pa!!
Welcome from Indiana County!!
frow.gif

A friend just gave me her LG forced air. Now I don't have to worry about hatching in the sportsman and trying to reach all those crazy back corners to clean it! Now I'm up to three bators... Sportsman and two LGs. G's going to be real thrilled when he realizes that I have another incubator, lol.
I'm sure he'll be just overjoyed!
gig.gif

ummmmmmmm.............
hide.gif

WILL THE PERSON I PROMISED TO INBOX THE DIRECTIONS TO MAKING A CAMO CAKE PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND??? I FORGOT WHO IT WAS
sad.png
I'M SO SORRY!!!
hu.gif

I couldn't wait,,,ya know it is very hard to get pics thru a bator window...

Did we have babies at the same time!!! I was so excited! I thought I was hallucinating when I heard little peeps after getting back from the store!! The 2 that hatch so far are from the Blue/Lavender Orpintons I got from you!

My son is so excited. I'm taking him to his first 4-H meeting for the local chicken and rabbit club in a little bit. He wants to take his favorite chick, Peanut, and is not happy with me because I told him "No." I can't seem to get through to him that it's too cold for Peanut to try car rides (not that I want to try them before we get some diapers or a better transport carrier)...
barnie.gif

My son is so excited. I'm taking him to his first 4-H meeting for the local chicken and rabbit club in a little bit. He wants to take his favorite chick, Peanut, and is not happy with me because I told him "No." I can't seem to get through to him that it's too cold for Peanut to try car rides (not that I want to try them before we get some diapers or a better transport carrier)...
barnie.gif
Yay!!! Hope he loves it!!!

Back
Top Bottom