Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

This is Flo-Jo, named after the Olympic runner because this Australorp LOVES running everywhere!!
smile.png
It's so cute:)
This is an Easter Egger:) Sorry it's blurry but those guys move so fast!
tongue.png

This is the Mille Fleur D'Uccle bantam:) She's named Allegra, the Spanish word for happy:) Don't get me wrong with this picture, she's the sassiest little thing and very independent!!
smile.png

Here's one of the Rhode Island Reds:)
Adorable!!!

This is Flo-Jo, named after the Olympic runner because this Australorp LOVES running everywhere!!
smile.png
tongue.png

This is the Mille Fleur D'Uccle bantam:) She's named Allegra, the Spanish word for happy:) Don't get me wrong with this picture, she's the sassiest little thing and very independent!!
smile.png

So cute, congrats!!

Thinking of you Blarney !!!hope all is well on your trip.....

got the call from the PO, my mail delivery is gonna meet me on main street with them, he says he can hear them in the box so that's a good thing......will no more in about an hour....

smile.png
tongue.png

smile.png

Absolutely adorable babies! All that cute fluffness. Especially the EE and Mille Fleur. But then I'm a sucker for fluffy faces. ^_^

@ wingstone, awesome news about your ducklings!
Soooo glad it sounds like their journey is almost over and they seem to be doing ok so far. Will keep my fingers crossed for you yet till they make it safely to the brooder. Be careful out there! It's snowing ya know.

Speaking of which, I went out this morning, shoveled about six inches off the porch and sidewalks down to the road and through the yard the other way over towards the chicken coop. By the time I got back to the porch to grab the stale hot dog buns I was taking to the chickens, probably a span of about half an hour, there was another inch of snow where I"d just shoveled.
he.gif

Yeah, I can take a hint. I give up! I shall go out again once it's done. This is crazy! D:

Anyway, everybody be safe. I'm just gonna go find some busy stuff to do in the house. Outside is very frustrating right now...

Awww, I wish I could hatch some of these cute lil things! I am not confident enough to complete the task.

Last edited:
When I left for work this morning, I passed the plow broken down about a mile from my place. Went two more miles and turned for home. That road was drifting at 7am. Obviously that was the plow for here, haven't seen one since, and I live on s main secondary road.

Back
Top Bottom