Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

On May 27, 2014 at 7:00 pm we will be having the meeting for the Lebanon Valley Poultry Fanciers. It will be located at the Lebanon County Extension Building. The address is 2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1 Lebanon, PA 17042-9777 We will be talking about our show that will be this fall, and have an educational presentation. You don't have to be a chicken pro to be in this club, you also don't have to be from Lebanon County. Please come and check us out, plus tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!
D.gif

Anyone? Please? Reliable and kind capon-izing person in PA for the rooster I really don't want to give up but can't keep otherwise?? I asked a couple pages back but no response

It's a very rare skill now a days. Unless your roo is very young, it may not help as much as you hope. It will make him sterile, but will usually not reverse crowing and other "rooster behavior", it seems much of that is learned and they don't unlearn it just because their hormones change,

I assume you can't keep a roo because of the crowing. If you do manage to get him caponized, and he still crows, that would be doubly disappointing.

On May 27, 2014 at 7:00 pm we will be having the meeting for the Lebanon Valley Poultry Fanciers. It will be located at the Lebanon County Extension Building. The address is 2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1 Lebanon, PA 17042-9777 We will be talking about our show that will be this fall, and have an educational presentation. You don't have to be a chicken pro to be in this club, you also don't have to be from Lebanon County. Please come and check us out, plus tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!
D.gif

Happy Birthday!!! I wish I could make this meeting- only about 25 min. from me but my son's baseball is still going strong...
roll.png

On May 27, 2014 at 7:00 pm we will be having the meeting for the Lebanon Valley Poultry Fanciers.  It will be located at the Lebanon County Extension Building.  The address is 2120 Cornwall Road, Suite 1   Lebanon, PA 17042-9777  We will be talking about our show that will be this fall, and have an educational presentation.  You don't have to be a chicken pro to be in this club, you also don't have to be from Lebanon County.  Please come and check us out, plus tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!  :cd

Happy Birthday!!! Tonight is Montgomery County's 4 H poultry club meeting, so we will not be there either :(

D.gif

Back
Top Bottom